According to gossip website TMZ, AI said in a letter to the company and their lawyers at O'Melveny & Myers that "the dismissal of Harvey Weinstein from his position as co-chairman" amounts to a "material adverse change", which is said to enable them to demand immediate repayment of the loan.
Shawn Carter, along with a billionaire, movie producer, and other investors, are reportedly joining forces in order to purchase Weinstein's 23 percent stake in the company, reports TMZ. JAY-Z is now working on a Trayvon Martin miniseries with the film company and they already produced "The Kalief Browder Story".
The Weinstein Company is one of the most powerful companies in the film business which makes Harvey Weinstein one of the most powerful figures in Hollywood. Jay is also said to have a Trayvon Martin miniseries in the works.
Police responded to a call of a "family dispute" at the address of Harvey Weinstein's daughter Remy, a Los Angeles Police Department spokesperson confirmed to Variety.
The source added that while they first met through Weinstein, Abedin did go to Chapman's daughter's birthday party in the Hamptons this summer, and they have remained in contact. "JAY-Z wrote in 4:44, 'I'm not the man I thought I was, and I better be that man for my children.' The same is true for me".
- Seth MacFarlane says Oscar joke about Weinstein was retaliation for harassment
- Drilling Down Into Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY)
- Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW)
- Red Sox fire manager Farrell after five seasons
- Hyundai Aims To Make Car-Buying Experience Easier
- Aamir Khan's Dangal wins 2017's highest grossing foreign language in Australia
- Earnings Analysis Of Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. (VRX)
- LIC makes Rs8,000 crore bid in GIC Re IPO
- Minnesota Timberwolves Sign Andrew Wiggins to Contract Extension
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is getting a refined version of Dust2