According to gossip website TMZ, AI said in a letter to the company and their lawyers at O'Melveny & Myers that "the dismissal of Harvey Weinstein from his position as co-chairman" amounts to a "material adverse change", which is said to enable them to demand immediate repayment of the loan.
Shawn Carter, along with a billionaire, movie producer, and other investors, are reportedly joining forces in order to purchase Weinstein's 23 percent stake in the company, reports TMZ. JAY-Z is now working on a Trayvon Martin miniseries with the film company and they already produced "The Kalief Browder Story".
The Weinstein Company is one of the most powerful companies in the film business which makes Harvey Weinstein one of the most powerful figures in Hollywood. Jay is also said to have a Trayvon Martin miniseries in the works.
Police responded to a call of a "family dispute" at the address of Harvey Weinstein's daughter Remy, a Los Angeles Police Department spokesperson confirmed to Variety.
The source added that while they first met through Weinstein, Abedin did go to Chapman's daughter's birthday party in the Hamptons this summer, and they have remained in contact. "JAY-Z wrote in 4:44, 'I'm not the man I thought I was, and I better be that man for my children.' The same is true for me".
- Red Sox fire manager Farrell after five seasons
- Adrian Peterson believes he has 4-5 years left
- Aamir Khan's Dangal wins 2017's highest grossing foreign language in Australia
- Three people found dead in Nanaimo house fire, Police
- Ramesh Ponnuru: Trump's Obamacare cure is worse than the disease
- Choosing Between The Charles Schwab Corporation (SCHW) and CME Group Inc. (CME)
- Trump says 'we'll see' on NAFTA talks
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Premieres in November on Amazon
- The Rock and Vin Diesel respond to Tyrese's Fast and Furious accusations
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is getting a refined version of Dust2