A short wave moving out of the Central U.S. and into Pennsylvania today will bring more rain in the form of scattered showers.
This Evening & Tonight: Scattered showers with temperatures falling into the 60s, and then 50s by morning.
Saturday: Early clouds, fog then becoming partly cloudy, warm and muggy.
Friday: Sunshine with a few passing clouds. High temperatures in the upper 70s and lower 80s.
Showers and storms stick around for much of this evening with lows in the lower 60s. Highs in the low to mid 80s. This will begin tomorrow with slightly drier air and readings only a few degrees cooler. Behind another push of even cooler air, temperatures dip to the 50s and 60s by Sunday. Despite the cloud cover and rain chances, high temperatures are still expected to climb near 80º as a warm front lifts across the state. On the whole, Thursday will be a mostly cloudy day, with increasing breaks of sunshine through the afternoon hours. Temperatures will top out in the lower 80's with low humidity and winds out of the northeast. Wind gusts will increase to over 20 miles per hour.
Friday will end up seasonably cool too, with forecast high temps in the mid to upper 60s. We could see thundershowers Saturday night into Sunday morning. Follow him on Facebook or Twitter for the latest forecast and realtime weather updates.
- Tillerson Expresses 'Profound Concern' About Turkey's Detention Of US Employees
- Sky takeover probe to focus on media plurality, broadcasting standards
- Israeli Spies Found Russia Hacking with Kaspersky
- Energy price cap plans to be published
- Arsenal defender Skhodran Mustafi ruled out for at least a month
- SPDR S&P 500 High Dividend ETF (SPYD) Rises 0.53% for Oct 10
- Watch Princess Nokia destroy a racist dude on the subway
- Apple partners LG for foldable iPhone
- Nanded Municipal Corporation Election Results 2017: Congress takes lead
- Liberia polls close in presidential election