Latest reports reveal that the 37-year-old star said, "It is a bummer because the longer you have to wait".
Over the past week, Gibson has been hitting social media hard, blaming Johnson for delaying the release of Fast 9. This led to the reposition of the date. And surely, no one is upset with the most charming man in the universe, Dwayne Johnson-except Tyrese.
Daddy's gotta go back to work ~ Hobbs. Thank you UNIVERSAL STUDIOS for being tremendous partners who see the big picture and for coming to us years ago with this spinoff idea. Huge shout to my brother, Jason Statham for the trust and wanting to create and deliver something fresh and bad ass for the fans. I want to use my spinoff platform to create new characters that fans will ultimately love to have fun with in multiple chapters and platforms. He called this smart business. Johnson sees the film's universe expanding to other medium like television and virtual reality. It seems as if Tyrese is the only person from the cast that hates the release date delay. I'm simply trying to reach him cause he won't call me back about this solo #HobbsMovie I want you to shoot it just not right now cause the #Fast9 release date has already been announced and we can't let our loyal fans #FastFamily or our loyal Fast and Furious FANS down on any level from pushing the date. "It appears that he's so focused on furthering his own self-interest, he's making decisions from the seat that he's sitting", Tyrese says, while ironically sitting in a seat. Gibson, 38, posted a video to his Instagram account on Wednesday, October 11, in which Johnson gives a scathing review of his 2015 album, Black Rose.
In the video's caption, Gibson wrote, "Haters come in many forms.In my Kanye voice #BlackRose is one of the greatest R&B Soul Albums of all time". Either way we're ready for the next round of Furious films.
- Zacks Investment Research Downgrades Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd (AAV) to Sell
- Johnson Controls International plc (NYSE:JCI), Rentech, Inc. (NASDAQ:RTK)
- Your Amazon Alexa device can finally tell different voices apart
- Analyst Ideas For Two Stocks: Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST), Netflix, Inc. (NFLX)
- Legends of Tomorrow: What Victor Garber's Exit Means for Firestorm
- Favorite Halloween sweets of the Carolinas
- What Does Insider Trading Tell Us About Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY)?
- Qualcomm Fined Record $773 Million in Taiwan Antitrust Probe
- NBC Let Ronan Farrow's Weinstein Scoop Slip Away
- Wal-Mart, airlines lift U.S. stocks back into record range