To refresh about the Rs. 399 plan, Jio will offer 1GB 4G data per day and unlimited voice calls and SMS for 84 days on recharging for Rs. 399.
Mukesh Ambani driven Reliance Jio has come up with 100% cashback offer on the occasion of Diwali. The distinctive feature is that the cash back will not add to your existing value. The offer will activate starting October 19.
The telco has mentioned that the recharge will work like an advance recharge which the customers can use after the expiry of their current recharge validity.
The vouchers can be redeemed against future recharges of Rs. 309 or above for plans, and Rs. 91 or above data add-ons. These vouchers are redeemable post-November 15 and the users will not be able to redeem all the vouchers at one go.
Under the offer, users who recharge their phones with Rs 399 between October 12 and October 18 can avail the benefits and will also get a full cashback in form of eight vouchers worth Rs 50 each, totalling to Rs 400. The offer will be available on MyJio, Jio.com, Jio Stores, Reliance Digital, partner stores and digital partners like JioMoney, PayTM, AmazonPay, PhonePe and Mobikwik. Notably, the daily FUP for data is 4G after which it the speed will drop to 128kbps.
Another important point to note is that Reliance Jio is planning to revise its tariffs soon.
- Most Recent Analysts Ratings Caesars Entertainment Corporation (CZR)
- Martinez: Fellaini injury won't sour relationship with Mourinho
- NFL Betting: New England Patriots vs. New York Jets - Week 6
- The Swiss sewage system is literally a gold mine
- Movie studios join Disney-led service to link digital purchases
- Jordan Brand ending Carmelo Anthony's signature-shoe line
- Paul Scholes interviewed for Oldham Athletic manager's job
- Palace distances self from SC ruling to keep De Lima in jail
- Girls joining Boy Scouts is not something new
- Traders Sell Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) on Strength Following Analyst Downgrade