Razer - the computer manufacturer that gears itself towards gamers - is making a phone and we're set to hear all of the details about it on November 1.
Razer, a company known for its gaming products and accessories, is definitely a household name in the gaming industry. That all lined up with Nextbit, the folks who put together the Robin smartphone, joining the Razer team back in January. Razer's CEO, Tan Min-Liang, said that the project has been in development for years, and he is excited to reveal all to the world soon. However, something that we havent associated Razer with just yes is smartphones. We look forward how Razer will integrate Nextbit's DNA into its smartphone, when it launches on 1st November. Specifically, the company says it is planning the "biggest unveiling" for a new device on that date. Though were placing our bets on a smartphone since the device shown in the picture looks too small to be a tablet.
As it's Razer it's safe to expect the phone will focus on top-end gaming features, which hopefully means it'll include some powerful tech. In the meantime, you can head over to the website and sign up to receive updates on whatever it is that Razer plans on unveiling.
- Seth MacFarlane says Oscar joke about Weinstein was retaliation for harassment
- Blackberry Announced its New All-Screen Motion Smartphone
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is getting a refined version of Dust2
- Helios & Matheson CEO eyes options for MoviePass expansion
- Aamir Khan's Dangal wins 2017's highest grossing foreign language in Australia
- Z Might Buy Harvey Weinstein's Shares in the Weinstein Company
- Minnesota Timberwolves Sign Andrew Wiggins to Contract Extension
- Doughboyz Cashout rapper Doughboy Roc killed in Detroit
- Assassin's Creed Origin DLC Details Revealed
- Australia jet and navy data stolen in 'extensive' hack