Razer - the computer manufacturer that gears itself towards gamers - is making a phone and we're set to hear all of the details about it on November 1.
Razer, a company known for its gaming products and accessories, is definitely a household name in the gaming industry. That all lined up with Nextbit, the folks who put together the Robin smartphone, joining the Razer team back in January. Razer's CEO, Tan Min-Liang, said that the project has been in development for years, and he is excited to reveal all to the world soon. However, something that we havent associated Razer with just yes is smartphones. We look forward how Razer will integrate Nextbit's DNA into its smartphone, when it launches on 1st November. Specifically, the company says it is planning the "biggest unveiling" for a new device on that date. Though were placing our bets on a smartphone since the device shown in the picture looks too small to be a tablet.
As it's Razer it's safe to expect the phone will focus on top-end gaming features, which hopefully means it'll include some powerful tech. In the meantime, you can head over to the website and sign up to receive updates on whatever it is that Razer plans on unveiling.
- Celsion Corporation (NASDAQ:CLSN) Moving Aggressively - Up by 25.00%
- Alina Sheykhet murder: Ex-boyfriend charged in her death
- Most Recent Analysts Ratings Caesars Entertainment Corporation (CZR)
- Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW)
- Conservative Groups Call For Mitch McConnell To Resign
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:AMC)'s Valuation Review According to Quant
- Seth MacFarlane says Oscar joke about Weinstein was retaliation for harassment
- Three people found dead in Nanaimo house fire, Police
- Trump says 'we'll see' on NAFTA talks
- Enterprise Products Partners L. (NYSE:EPD) Experiences Lighter than Average Trading Volume