Razer - the computer manufacturer that gears itself towards gamers - is making a phone and we're set to hear all of the details about it on November 1.
Razer, a company known for its gaming products and accessories, is definitely a household name in the gaming industry. That all lined up with Nextbit, the folks who put together the Robin smartphone, joining the Razer team back in January. Razer's CEO, Tan Min-Liang, said that the project has been in development for years, and he is excited to reveal all to the world soon. However, something that we havent associated Razer with just yes is smartphones. We look forward how Razer will integrate Nextbit's DNA into its smartphone, when it launches on 1st November. Specifically, the company says it is planning the "biggest unveiling" for a new device on that date. Though were placing our bets on a smartphone since the device shown in the picture looks too small to be a tablet.
As it's Razer it's safe to expect the phone will focus on top-end gaming features, which hopefully means it'll include some powerful tech. In the meantime, you can head over to the website and sign up to receive updates on whatever it is that Razer plans on unveiling.
- Doughboyz Cashout rapper Doughboy Roc killed in Detroit
- Most Recent Analysts Ratings Caesars Entertainment Corporation (CZR)
- No dearth of resources, only need good governance: Modi
- The Swiss sewage system is literally a gold mine
- Conservative Groups Call For Mitch McConnell To Resign
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is getting a refined version of Dust2
- Trump says 'we'll see' on NAFTA talks
- Smoke from wildfires prompts health caution
- Blackberry Announced its New All-Screen Motion Smartphone
- Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW)