EA Access is available for Xbox One owners with an active subscription, while Origin Access is the equivalent service for PC users on Origin. Payback, on the other hand, will be playable ahead of launch for a total of 10 hours - roughly the standard amount.
The addition of Mass Effect: Andromeda is interesting because the game only came out in March.
Subscribers to these EA services will also gain access to Mass Effect: Andromeda and Dead Space 3 (EA Access only) for free, along with Play First Trials for Need for Speed: Payback and The Sims 4 (EA Access only). Generally, they tend to be either older games (relatively, anyway) or limited "Play First" trials, but Andromeda is neither-it's the full game, which is still listed on Origin for $40, the cost of eight months of Access. Bring together a team of colorful characters, discover new worlds and unravel the ultimate secret at the heart of this unusual new system.
If any of that leaves your curiosity piqued, you'll find more information over on the official EA Access and Origin Access pages.
Star Ware. Battlefront II: Play First Trial - Play a part in a gaming experience inspired by forty years of timeless Star Wars'. films: dominate in rich multiplayer battles across all three eras (prequel, classic and new trilogy) or rise as a new hero and discover an emotionally gripping single-player story.
- U of Hawaii Sends How-To Email in Event of Nuke Attack
- Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (NYSE:SRC) Experiences Heavier than Usual Trading Volume
- Adrian Peterson believes he has 4-5 years left
- Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW)
- Three people found dead in Nanaimo house fire, Police
- Two dead, 15 admitted as five storey building collapses in Kisii
- Seth MacFarlane says Oscar joke about Weinstein was retaliation for harassment
- Red Sox fire manager Farrell after five seasons
- Hyundai Aims To Make Car-Buying Experience Easier
- Aamir Khan's Dangal wins 2017's highest grossing foreign language in Australia