EA Access is available for Xbox One owners with an active subscription, while Origin Access is the equivalent service for PC users on Origin. Payback, on the other hand, will be playable ahead of launch for a total of 10 hours - roughly the standard amount.
The addition of Mass Effect: Andromeda is interesting because the game only came out in March.
Subscribers to these EA services will also gain access to Mass Effect: Andromeda and Dead Space 3 (EA Access only) for free, along with Play First Trials for Need for Speed: Payback and The Sims 4 (EA Access only). Generally, they tend to be either older games (relatively, anyway) or limited "Play First" trials, but Andromeda is neither-it's the full game, which is still listed on Origin for $40, the cost of eight months of Access. Bring together a team of colorful characters, discover new worlds and unravel the ultimate secret at the heart of this unusual new system.
If any of that leaves your curiosity piqued, you'll find more information over on the official EA Access and Origin Access pages.
Star Ware. Battlefront II: Play First Trial - Play a part in a gaming experience inspired by forty years of timeless Star Wars'. films: dominate in rich multiplayer battles across all three eras (prequel, classic and new trilogy) or rise as a new hero and discover an emotionally gripping single-player story.
- Helios & Matheson CEO eyes options for MoviePass expansion
- Qualcomm Fined Record $773 Million in Taiwan Antitrust Probe
- Adrian Peterson believes he has 4-5 years left
- Two dead, 15 admitted as five storey building collapses in Kisii
- Hyundai Aims To Make Car-Buying Experience Easier
- '13 Reasons Why' Shuts Down Production Due To Devastating Northern California Wildfires
- No dearth of resources, only need good governance: Modi
- Aamir Khan's Dangal wins 2017's highest grossing foreign language in Australia
- India's Ashish Nehra set to retire from global cricket, say media reports
- Minnesota Timberwolves Sign Andrew Wiggins to Contract Extension