Many concept images of the flagship smartphone have been leaked online, and now new renders of the Nokia 9 corroborate previous leaks.
Take a look at the video of the concept renders of Nokia 9 from below.
Nestled in the extremely shiny rear panel of the Nokia 9 is a vertically-arranged dual-lens camera, which appears to protrude quite a bit.
How slim? Let's just say the 8 is both taller and wider than the 9's leaked CAD-based dimensions, even though HMD's current top dog offers 0.2 inches less usable screen real estate. Also, as the phone is having bezel-less design, the fingerprint scanner is moved to the back. That brings us one step closer to the untimely death of the 3.5mm audio jack, and we still don't understand why this trend is catching on. Meanwhile, we don't know much about the dual cameras rendered today, but the Nokia 8 already boasts high-quality Zeiss optics, and this time, the snappers pop out, suggesting a crucial upgrade. It said to be powered by a Snapdragon 835, along with Adreno 540 GPU.
On the bottom edge of the Nokia 9 render, it comes with a single speaker and USB Type-C port. The Nokia 9 is speculated to have 4GB of RAM and may have 64GB and 128GB storage options. Unfortunately, the headphone jack is missing once again.
We contacted HMD for more information and clarity on the reports, and the company confirmed it will not be releasing the Nokia 8 into the United States, but still has long-term plans to spread Nokia handsets across the globe. The smartphone is expected to come with a 5.5-inch AMOLED Quad HD display.
- ECP issues Imran Khan's non-bailable arrest warrants in contempt case
- Spacewalkers float out to lubricate robotic arm
- Kenyan opposition candidate approved for poll after challenger withdraws
- Orders 166 phones and claims refund
- Nick Kyrgios fined after storming off court during Shanghai Masters
- McDonald's Sauce Promotion Disappoints Fans of 'Rick and Morty'
- India Qualifies for 2019 Asian Cup After Win Against Macau
- EC to announce dates for Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh assembly elections today
- Police arrest one accused of Odia techie murder case in Bengaluru
- Arsenal defender Skhodran Mustafi ruled out for at least a month