Ivana Trump is "livid" over Melania Trump's "forceful" statement to the press in response to playful comments she made, saying she should be considered the "first lady" because she was President Trump's first wife, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively. "I don't want to cause any kind of jealousy or something like that because I" m basically first Trump wife".
Melania and US President Donald Trump were honouring the 2017 National Hockey League Stanley Cup Champions, The Pittsburgh Penguins, in the East Room of the White House on October 10, when the 47-year-old wore the dress. "She plans to use her title and role to help children, not sell books", spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham said in a statement to CNN. "Unfortunately only attention seeking and self-serving noise". "I am the first lady", added Ivanka's mother, leaving everybody with their mouths wide open. He was playing golf on Monday with Republican Senator Lindsey Graham.
- Reliance Jio's new plan offers 100 per cent cashback on Rs 399
- Kenyan opposition candidate approved for poll after challenger withdraws
- SpaceX launches third pre-flown rocket with EchoStar-SES satellite, lands booster
- Cyber Honey Trap: Hackers Hit PornHub Users With Malvertising Attack
- Movie studios join Disney-led service to link digital purchases
- ECP issues Imran Khan's non-bailable arrest warrants in contempt case
- Dani Alves urges Alexis Sanchez to join him at Paris Saint-Germain
- Nick Kyrgios fined after storming off court during Shanghai Masters
- Tillerson Expresses 'Profound Concern' About Turkey's Detention Of US Employees
- Spacewalkers float out to lubricate robotic arm