Ivana Trump is "livid" over Melania Trump's "forceful" statement to the press in response to playful comments she made, saying she should be considered the "first lady" because she was President Trump's first wife, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively. "I don't want to cause any kind of jealousy or something like that because I" m basically first Trump wife".
Melania and US President Donald Trump were honouring the 2017 National Hockey League Stanley Cup Champions, The Pittsburgh Penguins, in the East Room of the White House on October 10, when the 47-year-old wore the dress. "She plans to use her title and role to help children, not sell books", spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham said in a statement to CNN. "Unfortunately only attention seeking and self-serving noise". "I am the first lady", added Ivanka's mother, leaving everybody with their mouths wide open. He was playing golf on Monday with Republican Senator Lindsey Graham.
- Gucci pledges to go fur free in 'huge game-changer'
- Google will 'permanently remove' Home Mini feature that led to constant recording
- Orders 166 phones and claims refund
- Hamas, Fatah reach Palestinian reconciliation deal
- Why Traders Are Chasing Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (PPC), Gulfport Energy Corporation (GPOR)
- Police arrest one accused of Odia techie murder case in Bengaluru
- EC to announce dates for Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh assembly elections today
- Dani Alves urges Alexis Sanchez to join him at Paris Saint-Germain
- SpaceX launches third pre-flown rocket with EchoStar-SES satellite, lands booster
- Reliance Jio's new plan offers 100 per cent cashback on Rs 399