Ivana Trump is "livid" over Melania Trump's "forceful" statement to the press in response to playful comments she made, saying she should be considered the "first lady" because she was President Trump's first wife, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively. "I don't want to cause any kind of jealousy or something like that because I" m basically first Trump wife".
Melania and US President Donald Trump were honouring the 2017 National Hockey League Stanley Cup Champions, The Pittsburgh Penguins, in the East Room of the White House on October 10, when the 47-year-old wore the dress. "She plans to use her title and role to help children, not sell books", spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham said in a statement to CNN. "Unfortunately only attention seeking and self-serving noise". "I am the first lady", added Ivanka's mother, leaving everybody with their mouths wide open. He was playing golf on Monday with Republican Senator Lindsey Graham.
- McDonald's Sauce Promotion Disappoints Fans of 'Rick and Morty'
- Orders 166 phones and claims refund
- This Weeks Target Prices For Investors Real Estate Trust (NYSE:IRET)
- SpaceX launches third pre-flown rocket with EchoStar-SES satellite, lands booster
- Radamel Falcao Denies Colombia 'Pact' with Peru in World Cup Qualifier
- India Qualifies for 2019 Asian Cup After Win Against Macau
- Kenyan opposition candidate approved for poll after challenger withdraws
- Cyber Honey Trap: Hackers Hit PornHub Users With Malvertising Attack
- Why Traders Are Chasing Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (PPC), Gulfport Energy Corporation (GPOR)
- Tillerson Expresses 'Profound Concern' About Turkey's Detention Of US Employees