Beers from Spellbound Brewing in Mount Holly, Eight & Sand Beer Co.in Woodbury and River Horse Brewing Co.in Ewing all won awards in the Great American Beer Festival.
Presented by the Brewers Association, GABF is the largest commercial beer competition in the world.
Seven other IN breweries won nine other awards at the festival.
Louis and Side Project Brewing from Maplewood all medaled at the three-day event, which involves 96 beer categories and features an worldwide panel of 276 expert judges.
Stony Creek Brewery was awarded bronze medals for its Stony Joe Coffee Mocha Stout (Coffee Beer Category) and for its flagship Dock Time Amber Lager (Vienna style Lager Category).
GABF said the awarded medals are some of the most coveted in the industry. Back East Brewing Co.
New Hampshire breweries medaled twice as well, with Portsmouth's Appalachian Mountain Brewery winning the gold in the Golden or Blonde Ale category for its Boone Creek Blonde, and West Ossipee's Hobbs Tavern & Brewing Co. finishing just behind Night Shift in the Classic Saison category, winning bronze for its One Arm Farmhouse Ale.
Montgomery County's Stickman Brews, which opened more recently in late 2015, won bronze for its Cousin Stoopid ale in the other Belgian-style ale category.
Breton Blonde from Metazoa Brewing Co.in Indianapolis.
Smoke on the Lager from Chilly Water Brewing Co.in Indianapolis.
Fieldhouse Wheat from Triton Brewing Co.in Indianapolis.
Hot Pink from Four Day Ray Brewing in Fishers.
- Catalonia: Spain celebrates National Day amid political turmoil
- Palace distances self from SC ruling to keep De Lima in jail
- Paul Scholes interviewed for Oldham Athletic manager's job
- Traders Sell Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) on Strength Following Analyst Downgrade
- The Swiss sewage system is literally a gold mine
- Pre-Market Movers - Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (NYSE:HPE)
- Federation Internationale de Football Association needs to spend on goal-line technology that could have saved USA
- Razer teases 1 November event, likely for a new smartphone
- Doughboyz Cashout rapper Doughboy Roc killed in Detroit
- Japan's Kobe Steel under fire for fudging data on metals