The film, which was earlier rumoured to be titled as "Dragon", will be a fantasy adventure trilogy, titled "Brahmastra", which will hit the screens on August 15, 2019.
On the 75th birthday of Amitabh Bachchan, the "Ae Dil Hai Mushkil" helmer took to his Twitter handle to announce a new movie with the Shehenshah of Bollywood; alongside, the movie will also have Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt. A fantasy adventure trilogy is certainly a major undertaking, but after the release of Bahubali and BajiRao mastani and other epic movies it should be a proud moment for the movie industry, to be able to make movies that can be thematically rich while rivaling the same look of the Hollywood movie.
Ranbir Kapoor and Ayan Mukerji are one of the most successful actor-director duos, Ayan has made just two movies "Wake Up Sid" and "Ye Jawani Hai Deewani", both with Ranbir and both the movies were successful, critically and commercially. A LABOUR OF LOVE...."BRAHMĀSTRA", karan captioned his announcement tweet, revealing more deatils of the project.
Ranbir Kapoor with Mr. Amitabh Bachchan is something which everyone wanted to see. Karan Johar will co-produce the film along with Fox Star Studios and Namit Malhotra. In its (Brahmastra) core it has romance as an element but it has got a new flavour to it.
After the huge success of "Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani", Ayan Mukerji had revealed that his next film is an ambitious, VFX-heavy film that would star Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt.
- Palace distances self from SC ruling to keep De Lima in jail
- Traders Sell Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) on Strength Following Analyst Downgrade
- Most Recent Analysts Ratings Caesars Entertainment Corporation (CZR)
- Razer teases 1 November event, likely for a new smartphone
- Supreme Court must probe Jay Shah deals, says Congress
- Federation Internationale de Football Association needs to spend on goal-line technology that could have saved USA
- Trump again blasts Iran nuke deal as certification decision looms
- 'Las Vegas part two'? NY man arrested for threat
- Blackberry Announced its New All-Screen Motion Smartphone
- Pre-Market Movers - Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (NYSE:HPE)