According to ESPN's Nick DePaula, the Melo brand shoe series will come to an end after its 13th model, and his 15th year in the league.
According to DePaula, Anthony's teammate Russell Westbrook signed a 10-year extension with Jordan Brand in September that was the richest for any athlete in the company's history.
When asked about the report after the Thunder's preseason 96-86 victory over the Nuggets, Anthony said, "It's false".
The company also told SBNation that no decisions have been made. Perhaps, the report is inaccurate, but DePaula is reliable on shoe news. He continued his relationship with the Jumpman during his only, and national championship-winning, season with Syracuse in 2003, before eventually signing with Jordan Brand prior to his rookie season.
While you may see Carmelo Anthony still sporting his M13 shoes from last season, he will swap those out for other Jordan signature shoes, possibly a player edition Air Jordan XXXII once the season begins.
"Melo is a long-time and respected member of the Jordan family".
Carmelo Anthony's signature sneaker line with Jordan Brand will soon reportedly be a thing of the past.
- Alina Sheykhet murder: Ex-boyfriend charged in her death
- Martinez: Fellaini injury won't sour relationship with Mourinho
- Smoke from wildfires prompts health caution
- Blackberry Announced its New All-Screen Motion Smartphone
- Most Recent Analysts Ratings Caesars Entertainment Corporation (CZR)
- NFL Betting: New England Patriots vs. New York Jets - Week 6
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:AMC)'s Valuation Review According to Quant
- Celsion Corporation (NASDAQ:CLSN) Moving Aggressively - Up by 25.00%
- Assassin's Creed Origin DLC Details Revealed
- Federation Internationale de Football Association needs to spend on goal-line technology that could have saved USA