The foreign minister is in South Korea along with Defence Minister Marise Payne for official talks with their counterparts.
South Korea's military has been in a high state of monitoring and readiness alongside the USA military, South Korean media reported.
"Presidents and their administrations have been talking to North Korea for 25 years, agreements made and massive amounts of money paid hasn't worked, agreements violated before the ink was dry, makings fools of USA negotiators", he said in a pair of tweets.
The South's Yonhap news agency quoted Lee as saying that 235 gigabytes of military documents were taken past year.
"We are maintaining an upgraded monitoring effort to guard against any developments", the source said.
The intelligence-gathering aircraft - equipped with powerful radar to detect ballistic missiles - has been spotted around the sea of Japan.
A total of six military planes - including two B-1B bombers - took part in the show of force.
Since 2008, photographer Eric Lafforgue ventured to North Korea six times. "Policy didn't work!" the US president said in a Twitter post on Monday. The Global Times tabloid says that the worldwide community will not tolerate North Korea as a nuclear power.
White House officials are said to be increasingly concerned by the President's behaviour, both publicly and privately, and are said to be anxious he will start World War III.
Since coming to power in 2011 Kim Jong Un has sped up the country's nuclear weapons program, conducting as many as 85 missile tests according to the U.S. State Department.
"But the unthinkable thing is North Korea with a nuclear arsenal that can exceed our ability to defend ourselves or our allies".
On Monday, Trump tweeted that the United States has been unsuccessful in its dealings with North korea for 25 years, and Kinzinger said that in the past, "nobody has been serious" about saying a military option is on the table.
Trump repeatedly has made clear his distaste for dialogue with North Korea.
- Sky takeover probe to focus on media plurality, broadcasting standards
- Melania Responds to Ivana Trump's Comment That She's the Real First Lady
- Nanded Municipal Corporation Election Results 2017: Congress takes lead
- Oculus Rift price cut to £399 for good
- Apple partners LG for foldable iPhone
- Watch Princess Nokia destroy a racist dude on the subway
- Energy price cap plans to be published
- Russian Federation may demand USA to reduce diplomats to 300 or fewer
- Traders Sell Shares of UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (UNH) on Strength (UNH)
- Pakistan's army frees Western hostages held by Taliban for years