Anthony Martial is hitting the headlines at the moment.
Given Sanchez's importance to the club, Wenger on the look out for another high calibre calibre forward, and, according to Transfer Market Web, French global and Manchester United star Anthony Martial is on the shortlist.
Citing reports in Spain, it says they are eager to "take advantage of Jose Mourinho's reluctance to hand Martial a starting spot" by bringing him to the Camp Nou.
However, it's clear to anyone watching Martial in action that the 21-year-old is enjoying his football.
However, despite his encouraging form, Martial has still not managed to nail down a regular first team place as he's started just one Premier League game this term with Marcus Rashford sharing the duties on the left wing. He's shone in the Premier League, Champions League and League Cup.
With five goals and five assists to his name, Martial has reclaimed the shine of a future United great.
United boss Jose Mourinho has been tracking Barca player Sergi Roberto, but news that 30-year-old Rakitic could be available next summer has caught the Portuguese's attention.
But after sorting out his personal problems away from the pitch, Martial is enjoying his football.
Speaking of Martial last month, Mourinho said: "If you want just a word [to describe Martial], it's "happiness". I am very pleased with his attitude overall and then it's easier to play well".
- Pre-Market Movers - Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (NYSE:HPE)
- 'Las Vegas part two'? NY man arrested for threat
- Martinez: Fellaini injury won't sour relationship with Mourinho
- Reliance Jio's new plan offers 100 per cent cashback on Rs 399
- Smoking on the beach banned
- Macquarie Group Ltd. Sells 59844 Shares of Adobe Systems Incorporated (ADBE)
- Google will 'permanently remove' Home Mini feature that led to constant recording
- India Qualifies for 2019 Asian Cup After Win Against Macau
- Police arrest one accused of Odia techie murder case in Bengaluru
- Jordan Brand ending Carmelo Anthony's signature-shoe line