The makers released a new song from this film starring Zaira Wasim and Aamir Khan and the fans love this strangely catchy song. While in Taare Zameen Par, he was a school teacher, here he is a quirky music composer Shakti Kumarr.
Aamir Khan's "Dangal" not only set a new benchmark at the domestic box office collections but has minted huge moolahs on the foreign shores too.
The song is sung by Mika Singh, written by Kausar Munir and composed by Amit Trivedi, Sexy Baliye's 3:39-minute video is likely to work as film's latest promo.
In the song, Aamir is seen in a never seen before avatar.
The superstar has been on a promotion spree for the film and while all the other songs like "Main Kaun Hoon", "Meri Pyaari Ammmi", "I'll Miss You", "Nachdi Phira" and "Sapna Re" focused on the lead, played by "Dangal" girl Zaira Wasim, Aamir has also released a track just a week before the release. The lyrics "Nachdi Phiran ban than ke".
When we think about any Aamir Khan's character, we tend to visualize a sorted loveable character naturally.
Ever since the trailer has released audiences are highly anticipated to witness Aamir Khan as Shakti Kumaarr, as a glimpse of the song was seen in the trailer.
And for those who don't know, "Sexy Baliye" has been choreographed by Aamir's dutiful and obedient onscreen daughter Sanya Malhotra who played the role of Babita Phogat in Dangal. The film is slated to release on October 19.
Secret Superstar is directed by Advait Chandan and jointly produced by Aamir Khan, Kiran Rao, Akash Chawla, Sujay Kutty and Shrinivas Rao.
- Xolo Era 3
- Feds grant ME relief as state moves to comply with Real ID
- LIC makes Rs8,000 crore bid in GIC Re IPO
- Johnson Controls International plc (NYSE:JCI), Rentech, Inc. (NASDAQ:RTK)
- Drilling Down Into Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY)
- COLA HBC (CCHGY) Downgraded by Jefferies Group LLC to Hold
- Red Sox fire manager Farrell after five seasons
- Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (NYSE:SRC) Experiences Heavier than Usual Trading Volume
- Two dead, 15 admitted as five storey building collapses in Kisii
- Wear Purple on October 19 to Raise Awareness of Relationship Violence