"I'm in Dubai, I'm home, and I feel very bad for Harvey Weinstein right now, I don't think it's right what's going on".
Weinstein has been big donor in recent years to Democratic politicians in the USA, including twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
Weinstein's spokeswoman Sallie Hofmeister issued a statement in response to the article.
See what our readers thought on the importance of highly-respected actors speaking out against sexual harassment.
Delevingne said that Weinstein walked her to the door and then "stood in front of it and tried to kiss [her] on the lips".
In her apology, Dunham said she "missed the mark".
A spokesperson for USC confirmed to BuzzFeed News that the decision to nix Weinstein's endowment was made on Tuesday (Oct. 10) - the same day The New Yorker published a story that included three women's stories of being raped by Weinstein and the New York Times published a follow-up story detailing new allegations of harassment and coercion.
"Any allegations of non-consensual sex are unequivocally denied by Mr Weinstein", she said.
"Whilst there is no doubt that Harvey Weinstein has helped and championed my film career for the past 20 years, I was completely unaware of these offences which are, of course, horrifying", the statement said.
Audio of their conversation in a hallway at the Tribeca Grand Hotel was released by the magazine, with Weinstein heard repeatedly trying to persuade her to come into his room.
Weinstein was sacked late Sunday from his own film studio, three days after a New York Times report alleged that the man behind such hits as "The King's Speech" and "The Artist" had preyed on young women hoping to break into the industry.
"Any man who demeans and degrades women in such fashion needs to be condemned and held accountable, regardless of wealth or status".
"I know he has crushed a lot of people before", Argento told the New Yorker.
"Caring for my young children is my first priority and I ask the media for privacy at this time Before she announced her split from Weinstein, rumours were swirling Chapman was struggling to save the brand from being tarnished by her husband's allegations".
- High dose flu vaccines recommended for seniors
- Rodgers-Cromartie suspended after leaving Giants' facility
- Boy Scouts of America announces it will allow girls to join
- North Korean hackers allegedly probing USA utilities for weaknesses
- Coach's Rebrand as Tapestry Mocked on Stock Market and Social Media
- Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock 'used incendiary bullets'
- Andy Cohen replacing Kathy Griffin on CNN's New Year's Eve broadcast
- Arby's venison sandwich will be available at all MI locations this month
- NBC Let Ronan Farrow's Weinstein Scoop Slip Away
- Secret behind durian fruit's pungent smell