Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero is reportedly wanted by AC Milan, who are planning an £80 million bid, while Pep Guardiola's side are said to have offered Valencia €35 million for Rodrigo Moreno last summer.
However, with City expected to be back in for Sanchez again in January that has led to rumours that Milan will renew their interest in Aguero and are ready to bid big to get their man. City, who are now tied with their rivals, Manchester United, for top of the Premier League, rejected summer advances from Milan who looked to poach him and Gabriel Jesus from the Cityzens.
An injury to Sergio Aguero, sustained in auto crash during a trip to Amsterdam ahead of last week's win over Chelsea, however, has exacerbated Pep Guardiola's need for striking reinforcements.
But he is now out of action after breaking a rib in a vehicle accident in Amsterdam at the end of last month.
Meanwhile, City also tried to land Moreno in the summer but saw a "juicy" offer rejected by Valencia, per Super Deporte (via Sport Witness).
City have made light of that blow during the opening weeks of the season, dropping just two points in their opening seven league games and making a 100% start to their European campaign.
- Tropical Storm Nate Brings Wind and Rain
- Stymied police seek help in uncovering Vegas gunman's motive
- Austin replaces Columbus Day with Indigenous Peoples Day
- "Blade Runner 2049" Disappoints, Still Comfortably Leads US Friday Box Office
- Rapper Nelly denies rape allegation
- Brady throws for 303 yards, Patriots hold off Bucs 19-14
- Jimmie Johnson looks for 9th Career Charlotte Win
- Trump approves MS emergency declaration ahead of Hurricane Nate
- WSU finally hits the road
- Mike Pence leaves National Football League game after players kneel during anthem