It was unknown if the publisher planned to keep the IP or not, but after they didn't find a buyer, Square Enix chose to let IO Interactive keep Hitman, and the studio went independent. Things will be different this month though.
"Mark this date on your calendars: October 24th".
IO Interactive has also announced that on October 13th it will present 10 new featured contracts and will release the Master Scarecrow Challenge Pack. According to the studio, they are not even going to give a hint as the announcement will speak for itself.
So what does that mean? No exact details were shared as to what this new content will be, however, the developer confirmed that it won't be the game's highly-anticipated second season.
"So, save the date, let's hope it doesn't leak and we'll see you there!". We won't know more about the big announcement for the game until the end of the month, but there's more coming in the interim. Look forward to 5 new challenges, each with a high amount of location mastery; a great way to top out your mastery and collect any remaining unlocks. Aside from elusive targets and small events, the last new piece of content, the Hokkaido level, was released on October 31, 2016. The latter will include five new challenges, the completion of which will unlock a new item for players to use in all locations.
- United States calls for stricter gun regulations after Vegas shooting
- Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman teach the meaning of 'namaste' to Chinese forces
- New York City's Andrea Pirlo to retire at end of MLS season
- Justice League Trailer Teaser
- Negotiations urged at Barcelona, Madrid rallies
- Iran warns United States against declaring Revolutionary Guards as terrorist group
- Panchkula violence: IPS officer reinstated by Haryana govt
- Shoulder injury forces Smith out of India T20 matches
- Most Indian men don't want wives to fast on Karwa Chauth
- Bandai Namco Entertainment announces God Eater 3