While Jimmy Kimmel is doing late-night television's heavy lifting, agitating for health care reform and gun control, Andy Cohen and "Watch What Happens Live" have a different mission: Uncovering every celebrity President Trump has tried to date. As for her response to Trump's date offer?
Brooke then shared that she believed the picture, which shows Brooke smiling and touching Donald's arm, was taken at a 'charity food event'. When asked if he hit on her at the party, she said, "No, but he did ask me out later". "The people would love it", she said, drawing a noticeable audience reaction.
'But he did ask me out later, ' Brooke shares.
"I didn't go out [with him]; he called me". The Suddenly Susan alum claimed that Trump, 71, called her "right after" he divorced his second wife, Marla Maples, in 1999.
Unfortunately for Trump, cringe-worthy pickup lines only work with some ladies and Shields wasn't one of them.
"I have a boyfriend, he's not going to be happy about it", she said.
- US Stocks To Open Lower As Oil Extends Losses
- Dalits protest attacks on community, held
- NBA MVP Prediction: Kawhi Leonard
- Insider Increases Stake In Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT)
- Google launches Google Home Mini and Google Home Max
- Why Investors remained confident on Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD), Chubb Limited (CB)?
- Obesity May Cause Cancer in Middle Aged People
- NBA GMs expect Lonzo Ball to win Rookie of the Year
- Blow for Leicester as Federation Internationale de Football Association rejects request to sign Adrien Silva
- Terrifying! Man Barely Survives Fight With This 23 Foot-Long Python