If you want to help, United Blood Services needs blood donations, water, blankets, & chairs for the people waiting in line.
Michigan Blood in Saginaw mainly supplies locally and the Red Cross helps across the country. "Everybody has blood. Come and give", said Red Cross phlebotomist Aleida Miranda.
United Blood Services officials say they've sent more than 200 blood products to victims of the mass shooting.
"We need blood", he said.
"The need for blood is constant", she said.
"Any type of blood is needed".
Among people who responded to the call for blood in Bloomington was Joann Sandage, 63, of Colfax. It's nice to see our fellow human beings being willing to roll up their sleeves and donate blood and I think that's a normal thing we get in today's society.
"Already the local Las Vegas community and communities across the country including here in Colorado are coming forward in solidarity to support and honor those impacted by this senseless shooting". He has been a blood donor for more than 30 years.
Amanda Dillard knew she had to do something, with having family in Las Vegas. "It's a good feeling".
With many unsure what they could do to ease their city's suffering, local residents inundated blood centres to assist those fighting for life in hospital.
Sandage, Batty and Hendren recommended that others give blood.
"It's a pretty easy process".
"If you have the ability to donate blood to help the cause, please do so".
"It is very important and of course it is always needed".
Because of the insurgence of donors, United Blood Services Arizona opened doors to four donation centers in the Valley typically closed on Mondays.
- Frontier Communications Corpora (NASDAQ:FTR) Experiences Lighter than Average Trading Volume
- Fitbit (NYSE:FIT) Valuation According To Analysts
- Centre slashes excise duty on petrol, diesel by Rs 2 per litre
- Snapchat to Launch Augmented Reality Art Platform Tomorrow
- Shippensburg youth wrestling coach dies in Las Vegas shooting
- Kennedy is key to Supreme Court outcome on partisan maps
- China Open: Maria Sharapova advances to third round
- Andrew Luck (Shoulder) Will Return to Practice This Week
- Bodyguard recounts deadly Benghazi attack
- Gran Turismo Sport getting a limited time demo on October 9