Apparently, there was a home in the Hollywood Hills that was purchased in 2013 and has been held in trust in Harris' name.
Crystal Harris is 31 years old and is a model.
Thanks to his role at the helm of the Playboy publishing empire, Hefner is believed to have amassed a $43 million fortune.
Hugh Hefner died on Wednesday at the age of 91. His first wife was Millie Williams and the second is actress and model Kimberley Conrad.
It's reported that Hefner bought a four bedroom 5,900-square-foot home in Hollywood for $4,995,000 for Crystal in 2012, with it now being worth seven million dollars. "He will be greatly missed by many, including his wife Crystal, my sister Christie and my brothers David and Marston, and all of us at Playboy Enterprises".
In this November 15, 2007 photo, Hugh Hefner smiles while signing copies of the Playboy calendar and Playboy Cover To Cover: The 50's DVD box set in Los Angeles.
Hugh Hefner has created plans in his estate to give money to each of his children as well as money to the University of Southern California and other charities that were close to his heart.
- Fabian Delph dedicates Man City win to Benjamin Mendy
- Trump's pick for Republican senator loses to populist ex-judge
- Illinois National Guard sending more help for hurricane relief in Caribbean
- Baylor trails Kansas State 20-3 at halftime
- Arsenal are more united - Wenger
- Vettel will come back stronger, says Hamilton
- All Blacks recall Fifita for Argentina clash
- Baxter Springs Burn Victim Dies in Hospital and Injures 3 Officers
- Auburn Blows Mississippi State Out 49-10; Kerryon Johnson Scores 3 TDs
- Trump blasts media coverage of Puerto Rico