She took the time to answer questions from her fans. Fans were thrilled to hear her latest songs. Her dad, Billy Ray Cyrus was there to support her. Miley Cyrus ended the night with her multiplatinum hit, "Party in the U.S.A". She's certainly come a long way from her "Hannah Montana" TV show days. She once was known for being sweet and wholesome and considered a role model for little girls. On this new record, she's more serene than shocking, with more twangy pop melodies than dance hits.
During an interview this weekend, the singer and coach of The Voice spoke out about her upcoming plans to marry her actor fiancé and revealed that she simply isn't motivated to walk down the aisle quite yet.
Who is the bestie that is always there for you?
Building up to the release of her sixth album "Younger Now", Miley Cyrus hosted an intimate Instagram Livestream Thursday (September 28th), where she sang along to some of her new songs and some of her old songs.
Miley Cyrus packs out honky-tonk for release of new album
"Allowing them to mean something to me, even though I have grown past them in a way", she said.
Once she hit the stage, "Malibu", the album's title track, and more saw their live debut in Nashville, and dad Billy Ray Cyrus joined his daughter for her cover of Nancy Sinatra's "60s hit "These Boots Are Made For Walkin", which she had worked into her iHeartRadio set the week prior.
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth began dating after starring alongside one another in 2010's The Last Song.
- NRL grand final: Nine smashes finals revenue record ahead of decider
- 'He was a bargain at £75 million' - Roy Keane praises Lukaku
- Rams vs. Cowboys: Preview, score prediction for Week 4
- President Trump Advocates Tax Plan For American Manufacturing
- Juan Mata: How Zlatan Ibrahimovic forced Manchester United players to improve
- Illinois National Guard sending more help for hurricane relief in Caribbean
- Carlo Ancelotti Defends Team Selection After PSG Defeat
- Monroe coach says he won't stop students from taking a knee
- Rex Tillerson in China for top-level talks on North Korea
- Here's 15 of the best signs from yesterday's March for Choice 2017