He has weapons with Jay Ajayi, DeVante Parker, Jarvis Landry and so on, but he clearly hasn't put it together in his new home - if he ever will. Making a statement in London would be a good way to gain trust of the Dolphins faithful. After allowing more than 1,000 yards through the first two weeks of the season, they rallied to shut down Cam Newton and the Panthers under 200 for the game. He was 22 of 44 for 220 yards, one touchdown and one pick. Your options includes Fubo, Verizon NFL Mobile, NFL Game Pass and NFL Sunday Ticket MAX.
The three Dolphins players who knelt had also been part of the protest movement past year.
The Dolphins have played well on defense but their secondary is giving up completions at an alarming rate and must tighten throwing windows against Drew Brees who has yet to throw an interception this year. Brees completed 30 of 39 passes for 413 yards and four touchdowns.
STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES: Saints are 1-0 at Wembley Stadium, where Dolphins are 1-2.
Since 1970 the two teams have only played 11 games. It was a far cry from the 122 yards on 28 carries he had in Week 2 against the Los Angeles Chargers. The team suspended him for the Jets game before reinstating him this week, when he is expected to play against the Saints.
We start Week Four of the National Football League season in London again and it didn't work out too well last week. They were going to steamroll the awful New York Jets, and then the Jets. steamrolled the Dolphins?
Head coach Adam Gase said most of his players managed to get some sleep on the flight over, and should be fine for the game as long as they eat right and stay hydrated during the weekend. That was more than the 141 the team had gained on the ground in the first games against the Vikings and Patriots combined. The Saints were true to the pre-match declaration of quarterback Drew Brees, who said the Saints would kneel before and stand during the anthem. It also was the most rushing yards for New Orleans since racking up 209 against the Rams in Week 12 of last season.
The Dolphins limp into London with their pride bruised. "Regarding the issues of social injustice, I stand ready to offer our organizations, our players and our community meaningful support and resources to move from protest to solution", Benson said. Facing a third consecutive game away from home is certainly taxing. "I don't know whether I played when I was here".
- Written by John La Fleur, a contributor to AthlonSports.com, who focuses on the New Orleans Saints and Michigan State Spartans.
- Corporate donations for Hurricane Maria relief top $24 million
- Minnesota National Guard members assisting in Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands
- Pairings, tee times and TV schedule for Sunday at the Presidents Cup
- Ashura observed in Middle East, Europe, Australia
- (Rugby) Springboks, Wallabies make contrasting decisions for Saturday
- M&T Bank Corp Decreases Holdings in Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE:DLPH)
- Trump Criticizes San Juan Mayor Over 'Poor Leadership' in Puerto Rico Recovery
- 'We Are Dying': In Puerto Rico, A Mayor Begs For Help
- Donald Trump Makes Himself the Victim in the Puerto Rico Crisis
- Man shot by army after stabbing someone at Marseille train station