Nights will drop into the lower 50s Saturday night with high temperatures in the mid to upper 70s with mostly sunny skies. The high temperature was expected to be near 79 degrees, and the low around 50, the National Weather Service said.
Another cool burst of air moves in Saturday.
The passage of a cold front yesterday has allowed for much cooler temperatures today.
A slow warming trend will get underway next week with 80s possible again by next Wednesday - Thursday. It's breezy and quite cool, with temperatures in the lower to middle 60s! Across the Pee Dee, afternoon temperatures will climb into the lower 90s.
Thursday heat index forecast Thursday temperature forecast Weekend cool down
It will feel more like fall today, with bright sunshine, low humidity and light winds. Expect clear skies for Friday night football games.
Temperatures in October typically average 68 degrees but are expected to average in the 70s this year. Next week, we warm up a bit - well into the 70s, perhaps close to 80 by Wednesday/Thursday. Clouds will be hard to come by Saturday afternoon.
NWS is predicting highs reaching into the lower to mid-80s for Monday through Wednesday. The only exception will be a small chance of showers late this morning in the northern part of the state.
- Harrison Ford can't remember Ryan Gosling's name - and it's hilarious
- The anime prequel to 'Blade Runner 2049' is simply stunning
- Hulu Adds Boy Meets World, Home Improvement & Dinosaurs to TGIF Lineup
- Scott Baldwin apologises after being bitten by a lion
- More flights leaving San Juan, but thousands are still stranded
- Blade Runner 2049 Interviews with Harrison Ford, Ryan Gosling and More!
- Hawks PG Dennis Schroder Arrested Overnight
- Couple prayed for dead baby's resurrection instead of calling for help
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk Has Plans To Colonize Mars
- Trump Plans Next Move To 'Confront The North Korean Threat'