"We walk together and we fall together - this is the life", Travolta says to close out the trailer.
John Travolta is stepping into the shoes of notorious Italian-American gangster Gambino family boss, John Gotti in new Hollywood crime drama "Gotti". At one point it was called Gotti: Three Generations, at another it was The Life and Death of John Gotti.
Kevin Connolly directs Gotti from a script by Leo Rossi and Lem Dobbs.
"New York is the greatest city in the world - my city", Travolta declares. He also noted, "HBO made a Gotti movie in 1996, but his death, which was disgusting, hasn't been covered too much".
The actor sports a slew of fancy suits and ties in the trailer - along with grim-looking prison garb - while portraying the "Teflon Don".
Alongside Travolta, Gotti stars his real-life wife Kelly Preston as on-screen wife Victoria Gotti. Gotti's son John Gotti Jr. was a key adviser for the movie and also frequently visited the set. Lionsgate Premiere will open the film day-and-date in theaters and on demand on December 15.
- Dez Bryant says Trump can't divide Cowboys
- Alvaro Morata warns Chelsea's Premier League rivals he will only get better
- Could North Korean, US threats of destruction cause an accidental war?
- Trump warns of 'devastating' military option as North Korea moves jets
- Top US diplomat Tillerson to travel to China this week
- Antonio Conte speaks out about Alvaro Morata after Chelsea batter Stoke
- Jordin Sparks to sing the national anthem at Cards MNF football game
- BHU VC should act as responsible administrator: NCW
- Boston University researchers hope CTE can be diagnosed in living patients
- Google Celebrates 19 Years of Search With This Interactive Doodle