During the brief hearing, Sharif informed accountability court Judge Muhammad Bashir that his wife was unwell and he needed to attend her. Ishaq Dar has been ordered to ensure his presence during the next hearing.
As per details, Dar appeared before the accountability court today [Wednesday], where no media representatives were allowed to enter.
The Supreme Court while announcing the landmark decision of Panamagate case, which caused the ouster of Nawaz Sharif on July 28, had ordered the NAB to file references against the Sharif family and Ishaq Dar within six weeks.
Once the charges against Dar were read out, he refused to accept the indictment and will now contest the case in the higher court, Geo TV reported.
The court directed the prosecution side to produce two of its witnesses on next hearing to record their depositions and adjourned the hearing until Oct 4.
On Monday, Judge Mohammad Bashir had handed over a copy of the reference filed by NAB to Dar's counsel, along with copies of related documents, which comprise 23 volumes. He was then allowed to leave the court.Читайте также: Comparisons to Ronaldo and Messi providing inspiration for Harry Kane
It is pertinent to mention that this is the fourth hearing of the reference regarding Dar's assets beyond his level of income.
Ishaq Dar is facing Section-14C of the NAB Ordinance 1999, which deals with possession of assets beyond his known sources of income.
On September 8, NAB had filed a reference against Dar, and three separate references against ousted prime minister Nawaz Sharif and his children.
On Sept 18, the Lahore NAB wrote to the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) to remind them that since a reference was pending against him, "the bank accounts of Mr Dar may be cautioned".
After the issuance of arrest warrants, the NAB team raided the minister's house in Islamabad and questioned employees while telling them that they had an arrest warrant for the Federal Minister.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Form Morata ready for Atletico
- Should You Hold Noble Energy, Inc. (NYSE:NBL)
- US Defense Secretary Mattis arrives in Kabul
- Boston University researchers hope CTE can be diagnosed in living patients
- Analyst's Viewpoints: JC Penney Company Inc (JCP) and Novavax Inc (NVAX)
- GJM withdraws indefinite shutdown in Darjeeling after Rajnath's appeal to restore normalcy
- Antonio Conte thanks Diego Costa for Chelsea contribution
- Latest Analysts Reports: Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. (FOX), Antares Pharma, Inc. (ATRS)
- Top US diplomat Tillerson to travel to China this week
- Morata: I can still improve