In the other game, a high-flying Besiktas will host an RB Leipzig side chasing their first Champions League win.
As for who is likely to start, Politis believe top scorer Igor de Camargo will be leading the line with Esfstathios Aloneftis and Roland Sallai on either side of him in Donis' favoured 4-2-3-1 formation.
With Jan Vertonghen also banned after his late sending off in the 3-1 win over Dortmund and long-term casualties Danny Rose and Erik Lamela still out, Tottenham will be without seven senior players against reigning Cypriot champions APOEL. APOEL haven't been in the best form ahead of Tuesday's clash with Tottenham either, losing three and drawing one of their last five games in all competitions, giving the advantage on the night to Spurs.
After all the missed opportunities from both sides it was Harry Kane who opened the scoring, the England forward got away from his man after an inch flawless pass from Toby Alderweireld and tucked the ball under Boy Waterman.
APOEL have lost 10 of their last 12 Champions League matches, winning and drawing 1 game each. "For me, Harry is one of the best strikers".
Chances came and went for both Spurs and APOEL throughout the first half.
That was more or less it with the serious action - Apoel were done, Spurs relaxed, and thanks to Harry Kane, a hard night had, in just 29 minutes, morphed into a balmy evening stroll.
Kane wants to be considered a "big player" and as he continues to plunder goals he is on his way to being, if not already, amongst Europe's elite.
"We changed to a back four, we moved Kieran Trippier to the right and the decision was Serge Aurier out, and Fernando Llorente in front with Harry". Yannick Carrasco and Antoine Griezmann scored the goals at the Wanda Metropolitano on Saturday.
- US Defense Secretary Mattis arrives in Kabul
- Morata scores hat-trick as Chelsea defeat Stoke
- Gas companies agree to meet demand
- Qatar Airways announces $2bn Boeing plane order
- Charlie Nicholas reveals prediction for Rodgers' side in Champions League
- New Analyst Ratings For Informa (LON:INF)
- Morata: I can still improve
- President Trump chides 'so-called Republicans' on health bill
- Diego Costa Transfer Terms To Join Atletico Madrid Agreed
- Maria weakens to 'large tropical storm' amid movement north