A friend of Ms Wickenden has defended the flight attendant's video, saying: 'She's not racist, it was a joke between two friends.
However, she told Daily Mail that she was framed, and her co-workers egged her on to say what she said.
And while Joanne's had journalists at her doorstep today (she's refused to comment), it wasn't until Dapper Laughs was a household name, willingly performing gigs in a bid to become famous, that the press went hunting for his personal details.
In the footage, she said: "All Nigerians are going to be asking for f****** upgrades'"Joanne Wickenden during the one-minute clip revealed how she was going to deal with passengers on the six-hour flight, Dailymail reports".
British Airways confirmed it had launched an investigation into the footage.
"I'm here, getting ready to go to work, put on a yellow lifejacket, and point out the exits and hand out chicken or beef".
"The upside is that I'm going to Nigeria tonight and there's going to be bare BBC".
British Airways has released a statement to the Daily Mirror today saying the stewardess involved, Joanne Wickenden, was "no longer employed" by the company but would not confirm if Wickenden was sacked or resigned after a two-hour meeting with the airline's bosses overnight. "They were recording me and sent it around to our friends".
"Big d**** like this swinging from side to side". "We are investigating this video", a spokesperson said.
In it, the unnamed stewardess says the passengers on the plane, who were Nigerian, were going to be asking for upgrades.
"I want beef. And I'm just gonna be there like, 'Sorry sir, we ran out of beef".
An airline source told MailOnline: 'My friend was horrified.
"We will not tolerate offensive comments about our customers and will always take the appropriate action".
- Dez Bryant Owns 8 Cardinals Defenders On One Play For Beastly Touchdown
- Supreme Court grants temporary stay of execution for Jones County man
- 'Insufficient' progress in May-Tusk talk (2)
- Boston University researchers hope CTE can be diagnosed in living patients
- Rick Scott: Florida is ready to help Puerto Rico
- Twitter cites 'newsworthiness' as reason for not removing threatening Trump tweet
- North Korea has just released this absolutely bonkers propaganda video
- Salman promises 'Bigg Boss 11' to be full entertainment package
- Could North Korean, US threats of destruction cause an accidental war?
- Finance Minister Ishaq Dar indicted in corruption reference