Another contest called Fastest Fingers First will be conducted at 4pm daily during the sale period.
Xiaomi and GeekBuying are now holding a brand sale which puts numerous former's products on sale with discounts of up to 80% off. Users that pay using Paytm will receive a cashback of Rs 1,111 on their next domestic flight booking done via Paytm. The rest of the features, including the camera, battery, biometric security and software remain the same as the Redmi 5, the listing revealed. Mi A1 will be available for grabs at Rs 14,999 in two colour variants, black and gold.
The upcoming Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Plus is expected to feature 5.5-inch IPS LCD 1080p screen, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 Octa-core SoC, paired with either 3GB or 4 GB of LPDDR3 RAM and 32 GB or 64 GB onboard flash storage with a dedicate micro SD card (probably Hybrid slot) along with dual SIM card slots with 4G LTE and VoLte capability. The device is Xiaomi's first Android One device that will get stock android and receive frequent updates. The newly leaked image hardly gives away much, but previous leaks have suggested that the Redmi Note 5 Plus will come with similar specifications as the Redmi Note 5.
Xiaomi will be giving out offers on various Mi accessories as well. The 3GB RAM+32GB ROM variant, originally priced at Rs 10,999, becomes cheaper by a thousand rupees, available at Rs 9,999 during the sale. Mi Protect plan will start at Rs 399 instead of Rs 499, during the sale. The 4GB RAM+64GB ROM variant gets Rs 2,000 off and will be up for grabs at Rs 10,999. For prices starting Rs 199, Mi fans can avail up to Rs 100 off on phone covers.
Mi Headphones Comfort White at Rs 2,699 Xiaomi is giving a discount of Rs 300 on its Mi Headphones Comfort White headphones. The AirPurifier bundle will be available at Rs 9,998, down from Rs 12,498.
- Diego Costa delighted to finally seal Atletico Madrid return
- Key Announcements At Microsoft Ignite 2017
- Atleti agrees deal to re-sign Diego Costa
- White House: Trump's 'SOB' Comments Are Patriotic
- Chelsea won't rush Hazard back, says Conte
- IT Movie Sequel Gets A Release Date
- Brent jumps to two-year high as Turkey threatens Kurdish exports
- 'North Korea boosts defenses' amid tensions with US
- Iran could walk away from JCPOA if USA scraps it: Zarif
- The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) Sees Volume Pop in Session