The listing on the FCC website shows that Nokia 8 with model numbers TA-1004, TA-1012, and TA-1052 received certification. In addition, the latest info from the Winfuture consolidate the fact that the launch of 6GB Nokia 8 is imminent. The company is also planning to bring ANT+ feature and WCDMA Band IV along with the bigger storage in Nokia 8. It is powered by a Snapdragon 835 processor coupled with 4GB/6GB RAM, as spotted by Federal Communications Commission (FCC)'s listing in the USA, and Adreno GPU. While TA-1052 is the standard model that is now being sold, TA-1004 and TA-1012 are supposedly the model numbers of the premium variant.
Based on what the invite reads, HMD Global is speculated to launch the Nokia 8 smartphone - created to shot from both its front and rear-facing cameras simultaneously, and broadcast side-by-side to live-streaming services - at an event in New Delhi on September 26. It will be retailing at €669 that is €90 more than its sibling. It has the same 5.3 (inch) Quad-HD Display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels, 700nits brightness. The device is splash resistant with an IP54 rating. HMD has also promised that the Nokia 8 will be amongst the first few devices to receive the Android O update.
The Nokia 8 boots Android 7.1.1 Nougat and HMD has planned an upgrade to Oreo as well as Android P for this device. The high-end phone will have big storage space i.e. 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. Nokia 8's rear side is equipped with two 13MP Zeiss Optics, dual-tone LED flash sensors which snap wonderful photos. Both cameras work in tandem to improve the overall picture clarity.
On the front, it features a 13MP sensor with autofocus. This is backed up by a 3090mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 3.0.
In the Camera department, it will house the same 13MP+13MP setup with Zeiss Optics, Dual-Tone LED Flash.
- Fed To Start Unwinding Balance Sheet Next Month, Keeps Rate Views
- Man United announces $787 million record revenue for 2016/17
- Giants' Jason Pierre-Paul: Eagles game is a 'must-win'
- Iran pushes back on Trump's United Nations attack
- Automata Sales Hit 2 Million, Sequel is a Major Possibility — Nier
- The United States just unveiled major new sanctions against North Korea
- Costa who? Alvaro Morata scores stunning hat trick in Chelsea rout
- North Korean official insults Trump, touts nuclear program in United Nations speech
- 3.4 magnitude earthquake detected in North Korea - China Earthquake Networks Center
- Iran nuclear deal cannot be renegotiated: Rouhani