The newlywed Duke and Duchess of Cambride heading to their evening reception, hosted by Prince Charles. He made the controversial comment when he was on a visit to Spitalfields Crypt Trust. There's obviously a lot of pressure growing on areas about legalizing drugs. What are your individual opinions on that?
Transform, the think tank pressing for a change in drug laws, welcomed his intervention and praised his courage for becoming involved in highlighting the issue. And boy, did they get it right... He told the BBC previous year that she is "the best role model I could have", and that she offers "more of a soft influencing, modest kind of guidance".
The Duke added: "So prison doesn't tackle the root cause of why someone is taking drugs?"
"You get punished - which is not going to stop anyone taking drugs".
Recovering alcoholic Grace Gunn, 19, told the future king she is "a true believer people who end up in these places, we're damaged people".
"Putting people's health and wellbeing at the heart of drug policy, instead of criminalizing users, is the only way we can hope to reduce the increasing deaths and harms from drugs".
(That is, not unless she wants her sister Pippa following her around carrying a nine-foot-train all day!) So, for the private, un-televised portion of the wedding's events, the new bride changed into her second dress.
Speaking with an audience member at the National Mental Health and Policing conference William said after being congratulated on the bundle of joy he has on the way: 'Thank you, it's very good news. "I may see you sooner than you think", he said.
"Talking to you and being here, it feels like a question I had to ask, I appreciate your honesty".
While William is still likely some years away from become king, we may begin seeing his current role shift slightly.
The Prince of Wales was believed to have sent his son to visit Featherstone Lodge Rehabilitation Centre in Peckham, south London, where he talked to heroine and cocaine addicts.
- Which Analysts Are Watching Vanguard MSCI Europe ETF (VGK)?
- Wall Street Wavers as Fed Affirms Outlook for Third 2017 Rate Hike
- Jesse Lingard reveals 'secret targets' with Marcus Rashford at Manchester United
- Donald Trump signs executive order targeting North Korea's trading partners
- Mattis: US Must Face 'Somber Reality' Of Military Option On North Korea
- India raises infiltration issue along LoC with Pak at DGMO level meet
- Up-to-date Analyst's Assessments: Emerson Electric Co. (EMR), Discovery Communications, Inc. (DISCK)
- Battle of the Sexes serving up the back story in winning style
- Security Council has run out of options concerning North Korea
- Four reasons why Apple's iOS 11 software update rocks