What was expected to be one of the most interesting matchups of the week turned out to be a pretty much one-sided game.
"My stance is as a player I've always tried to take care of my players on my football team and opponents as well, whether it's the quarterbacks, receivers, the running backs".
Dallas was far from its best in Colorado and ultimately paid the price by being demolished.
In future games, the Cowboys' wide receivers will have less competition, and Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott should be able to move the ball downfield more quickly and easily.
The first completed 30-of-50 of his throws for 238 yards, while the latter collected just eight rushing yards on nine carries.
Depending on which pundit or former National Football League player you listen to, Dez is not even a top-10 receiver, let alone top-5 receiver.
It is no secret to anyone who watched the game this weekend, but the Denver Broncos decimated the Dallas Cowboys in the game on Sunday, Sept. 17, winning 42-17 in a dominating performance, where the Broncos controlled both sides of the ball. Defensively, the Cowboys are yielding 22.5 points and 306.5 total yards (200.0 in passing and 106.5 in rushing) per game.
Elliott insists the play and the game were out of character.
Since Dez's rookie season, the dynamic playmaker has scored 68 touchdowns in 99 career games, recorded 471 receptions, averaged 14.3 yards a reception, became a three time Pro Bowler, and made All-Pro once.
"We're a very strong team". They did a good job of that. "But the idea that teams want to stop the run". This is not a new concept/idea, but it means the playcalling needs to improve or the execution, possibly both. Week 3 looks to be yet another exciting one on the gridiron in the NFL.
With that being the case, Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians was asked if the Broncos provided his team with a blueprint of how to slow down the Cowboys offense. The Cowboys have one of the best offenses in the league, but they just had no solution for the Broncos defense. As he stood in front of his locker Wednesday, Elliott answered no fewer than six questions about lack of effort.
"Yeah, Zeke is a professional", Garrett said. "The reason they are able to play style of defense we are talking about".
- Elisabeth Moss Says Scientology Hasn't Impacted Her Success in Hollywood
- Frontier Communications Corpora (NASDAQ:FTRPR) Trading Down - Short Interest decreased by -12.45%
- Apple Watch Series 3 is having connectivity issues
- Tesla to develop its own chip for self-driving cars
- Manchester United superstar set to reject Barcelona and sign new contract
- Ronald Koeman: Medicine of confidence can help Everton win
- Veterans, leaders urge United States to withdraw from Iran deal
- Shares in Rio Tinto PLC (RIO) Acquired by LSV Asset Management
- 'America's Got Talent' crowns Season 12 victor
- Suspect, 18, charged with Parsons Green terror attack