According to him, the helicopters carried out the next task, when "something sparked".
The footage shows two Ka-52 helicopters approaching a group of several cars. An unguided missile hit a truck. The report said that one person was hospitalized. While no information in the press about the state of emergency still was not, though, according to the source, the incident occurred "yesterday".
Russia is now staging the "Zapad 2017" war games in the area, major exercises on NATO's eastern flank that were inspected on Monday by Russian President Vladimir Putin.
The head of state is expected to watch a major episode of the ongoing army exercise at Борисов exercise area.
In particular, Putin has watched the use of reconnaissance and firing circuit consisting of artillery reconnaissance means "Aistenok", the complex "Sagittarius", and rocket artillery systems "Msta-B" and "Msta-s", "acacia", "Grad".
Unexpected incident occurred at the training ground Luzhsky near St. Petersburg during the Zapad 2017 (West 2017) exercises. "All rumors in the social networks about salvoes fired on a crowd of journalists and heavy casualties are either a deliberate provocation or just somebody's foolish act", the Western Military District said.
However, the exact day when the horrific accident has happened is not known, but it's believed it was on 17 or 18 September, one day before the visit of President Vladimir Putin and Defense Minister Sergey Soigu at the same polygon.
- Broncos' Garett Bolles (leg) week-to-week with a bone bruise
- Here are the features Google Assistant might be getting soon
- Parsons Green: Second arrest over Tube bombing
- Bitcoin-Lite: India Discusses Issuing Central Bank-Backed Cryptocurrency
- Mauricio Pochettino: Domestic cups not priority
- Taron Egerton in Final 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Trailer
- Dylann Roof Wants To Fire His Lawyers Because They Are Not White
- Donald Trump Jr. Reportedly Giving Up Secret Service Protection, Citing Privacy Concerns
- Manuel Neuer to miss Bayern Munich's game against Schalke
- Street Analysts View On Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT), Athersys, Inc. (ATHX)