The 26-year-old recently scored a hattrick in Belgium's 9-0 win over Gibraltar, despite playing in defence.
And Belgium worldwide Meunier, says Aurier will be missed in the dressing room and has backed him to make an impact in England.
Recently, Meunier has had trouble cementing his place in the line-up in Paris, following the arrival of Dani Alves.
However, the Belgian goalkeeper would be welcomed at big spending French club Paris Saint Germain according to his global team mate Thomas Meunier.
"On the other side of the Channel, there are the stadiums, the fans, and I've never hidden that I'm a big fan of Manchester United, which remains, in my eyes, the real reference in the world of football".
He stated: "Manchester. The real one, Man United". They're the ideal club.
"We've already got two good goalkeepers but Thibaut also has the profile [to play here], I think". I'm very happy in Paris and if I finish my career there, it won't be a disappointment, far from it. I am thinking of Matic, I would have loved him in Paris, he is really an exceptional player.
The Belgian missed the start of the season due to an ankle injury, but is on his way back into the scheme of things after he made a substitute appearance against Leicester City last weekend.
- Dandridge neo-confederate group to rally around Virginia monument
- Suu Kyi working to get aid to Rohingya: US Senate leader McConnell
- 'Significant arrest' made in connection with terror attack on London Underground
- Location scout shot and killed while working on hit Netflix series
- Eight Florida nursing home residents die in aftermath of Hurricane Irma
- The last subject of Queen Victoria - dies in Jamaica aged 117
- N.Korea to 'complete nuclear force': Kim Jong
- Actress Assault Case: Verdict on Dileep's Bail Plea on September 18
- Jose returns to hurricane strength
- Modi to dedicate Sardar Sarovar Dam to the nation on his birthday