Police began investigating Sandusky in November 2016, after a minor accused him of texting her to ask for nude photos.
According to the district attorney's office, the terms of Sandusky's plea guarantee that he will serve 3 to 6 years in state incarceration "but allows the judge to impose as much as 4 to 8 years of state prison in her discretion at the time of sentencing".
Jeffrey Sandusky, 41, entered a guilty plea on all 14 counts on Friday, one week before a trial was scheduled to begin.
Jerry Sandusky is serving a 30- to 60-year sentence in state prison after being found guilty in 2012 of sexually abusing 10 boys. Schultz, the school's former vice president, was one of three administrators later convicted of child endangerment for mishandling a 2001 complaint that Sandusky was seen showering with a boy on campus.
Additionally, Sandusky will become a Tier III sex offender, which is the highest level in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and he will be required to register with state police for life and verify his registration information four times a year.
He also will be evaluated to determine if he meets the criteria as a sexually violent predator as defined by the Sex Offender Registration Act, according to the DA's office. Sandusky instructed the victim in follow-up texts to delete the messages and to not tell anyone.
The victims are 15- and 16-year-old girls. The texts were discovered by the father of the younger girl. Prosecutors told the outlet they will seek a sentence of four to eight years, with his sentencing scheduled for December 8. The reports states he told the teen "that it's not weird because he studied medicine". "We are happy that these girls can move forward and experience a life with adults that deserve their trust", Parks Miller said.
- HRC Hails Introduction of Bill Protecting Trans Troops
- Here's What America Can Do for the Post-Irma Caribbean
- Yamana Gold Target of Unusually Large Options Trading (AUY)
- Anthem reverses ACA exchange exit in Virginia to fill 63 bare areas
- Manchester City are ready to be a big team - Pep Guardiola
- Cuomo surveys damage in US Virgin Islands
- Lackey and Contreras lose their cool, could face suspension
- Apple iPhone X's Face ID: Here are some more details revealed
- Angelina Jolie's kids wear yellow flowers
- Supreme Court Bar Association's FCRA cancelled by home ministry