Koln, meanwhile, have been hit with four charges relating to crowd disturbances, acts of damage, throwing of objects and the setting off of fireworks during scenes of chaos at the Emirates on Thursday night.
The visitors were issued with 3,000 tickets but around 20,000 Cologne fans are believed to have made the journey to London.
The Metropolitan Police confirmed the violence, noting they sent in extra officers to keep he peace. The victory over the weekend over Bournemouth 3: 0 was very important psychologically, because before that Arsenal lost to Liverpool 4-0, and even earlier, Stock 1: 0.
A statement said: "At around 3pm on Thursday, September 14 a large group of football fans gathered in Oxford Street". On the first night they go out [to play], they spoil their night.
"We got 75 points past year and overall, I am humble enough to be happy to win every competition", added the Frenchman.
"Let's see what they do in the Europa League, but they will probably rest some guys", Courtois said.
Ahead of the delay, Arsenal's official website warned Cologne fans they faced being asked to leave the stadium if they purchased tickets in the home sections of the ground.
"All kinds of situations we had to analyse".
But goalkeeper Ospina suffered a terrible start, rushing off his line and failing to get distance on a clearance which fell to the feet of Leonardo Bittencourt, who laid it off to Cordoba.
"We live in a 100 per cent security society and I thought they would not take a gamble to play this game".
The team's meeting a year ago marked the turning point in a season that finished with the Premier League title heading to Chelsea.
"Were the problems created by people who had no tickets?"
Arsenal pushed for more goals in the closing stages, but 3-1 is how the score remained as the referee brought an to the second half.
Cologne coach Peter Stoger refused to answer questions on the actions of his club's supporters: "I have no comment about the fans", he said.
"In the second half, Sanchez became alive".
Wenger introduced summer signing Kolasinac at the break and the substitute contributed to an immediate uplift in Arsenal's mood with an emphatic equaliser.
The Gunners play their first match of the Europa League tonight against German side Cologne.
- Sensex ends in green, North Korea's latest missile test casts its shadow
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola admits Brahim Diaz could make move
- Woman finds boyfriend on daughter, 12, stabs him
- NFL Wants Ezekiel Elliott Appeal Put On Fast Track
- Vatican diplomat in United States recalled due to child-porn investigation
- Destiny 2 Xur location and items, September 15-19
- Cetera Advisor Networks LLC Raises Position in Diageo PLC (DEO)
- It's high time the Electoral College must be abolished — Clinton
- Corey Oates Knocked Out After Sickening Collision
- Heart Disease, Tobacco and Poor Diet Among the Top Killers of 2016