I am sure that every Arsenal fan would prefer it if Arsene Wenger and the players were heading to Stamford Bridge for our next Premier League match on Sunday to face a Chelsea side that was in disarray, but that is not the case, especially after they got their latest Champions League group phase off to a ideal start with a 6-0 win over Qarabag last night.
Batshuayi, who hasn't started since the Premier League defeat to Burnley on the opening weekend of the season, also features in the XI, replacing the in-form Alvaro Morata.
Arsenal legend Paul Merson believes his old side have to score first in order to have any hope of getting a good result against Chelsea this weekend.
Thibaut Courtois says Chelsea are in buoyant mood ahead of Sunday's Premier League clash with Arsenal. Now we're heading into a big game.
"Liverpool was a big slap in the face, it wasn't acceptable for a club the size of Arsenal and the team that we are".
The pressure will be on Arsenal to avoid a third successive league defeat on the road having already come unstuck at Stoke City and Liverpool, where they were thrashed 4-0.Chelsea, on the other hand, have once again learned from their mistakes to put together a three-match winning run following a shock opening-day home defeat by Burnley. Slowly, slowly, hopefully we can be back on top form. "You never know if goals could count at the end of the group stage so we just keep going".
"Arsenal have lost their last five at Stamford Bridge in the PL although they did beat the champions in both the FA Cup Final and Community Shield, albeit on penalties, in recent months", Owen wrote on Betvictor.com.
"They were very well organised, they tried to close every space and then after the 2-0, the coach changed to four in the back and gave more freedom to [Michael] Lang, but more players in attacking areas".
- Cassini still sending data in final dive
- Dupont Fabros Technology, Inc. (NYSE:DFT) Experiences Heavier than Average Trading Volume
- Snow Leopards Are No Longer Listed As Endangered
- Aaron Finch may miss opener after aggravating injury
- Firing Comey is the worst mistake in "modern political history" - Bannon
- Price Target Analysis Regions Financial Corporation (RF)
- President Trump lands in Fort Myers to tour Hurricane Irma damage
- Canada opioid crisis hits small cities hardest
- Aguero reaches goals milestone as City thrash Feyenoord
- Wanted man with Rs 5L bounty on head, held after shootout