"When you work so closely with a group every day you see the trends and you see the attitude, the willingness to do well - that's all there. we just haven't delivered on game day".
Junior Stanislas and Callum Wilson both remain long-term absentees with respective groin and knee injuries.
Brighton got their first Premier League victory last week against West Brom. While Brighton did not attempt to move forward against Manchester City in the first game of the season, against Bournemouth they will likely take more chances offensively. Manager Chris Hughton has played Hemed over top of Groß in three of Brighton's four games this season. But what they've always done is come through them.
Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe: "It's back to basics really, the fundamentals that we know can bring us success".
Bournemouth is a team that has a lot of heart and they have shown this is the way that they have been playing all season and in the past few season. The form of the wide players that we have has been very good. Bournemouth need Defoe or King to start scoring or they could be a relegation candidate. The Cherries have scored only one goal and have struggled to generate chances.
Right now, though, the 39-year-old's short-term focus is to lead Bournemouth out of the hole they find themselves in and ensure they remain a Premier League club in time for their new stadium to be built.
- Lady Gaga hospitalized for 'severe pain,' cancels Rio performance
- Iceland government falls over pedophile letter cover up
- CPM MP Ritabrata Banerjee expelled from primary membership of party
- NFL Wants Ezekiel Elliott Appeal Put On Fast Track
- Sam Smith reveals he came out at 10 years old
- Facebook to open AI lab in Montreal headed by McGill professor
- Guardiola: Toure Still Key For City, Watford Will Be Tough
- Kenneka Jenkins Conspiracy Theories: Everything That Twitter Has Claimed So Far
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola admits Brahim Diaz could make move
- Billy Joe Saunders' son punches opponent Willie Monroe Jr at weigh