Website Tutto Mercato Web often comes up with stories that have nothing to do with Italian football, and that is the case today, as they claim negotiations for Eden Hazard's new Chelsea contract are going well.
The former Lille man was also suggested as a possible target for Barcelona this summer, though an ankle injury appeared to put paid to any move this summer.
Linked to Real Madrid among others, the Belgian global was being quizzed about Chelsea's potential status as a Champions League favourite.
A member of the Belgium squad which many are tipping as dark horses for the trophy, he declared himself content with life in London at the moment but he opened the door to a move to La Liga when he said "the Spanish league is special".
A Belgian player is set to renew his contract with an English club, and the biggest treat to take him comes from Spain.
The 26-year-old missed the start of the new season because of a broken ankle sustained while on worldwide duty with Belgium in June. "But I dont play for that... it's not a priority".
Morata has started his Chelsea career brilliantly on the pitch, scoring three goals in four Premier League matches and the Spaniard believes the Blues are capable of reaching the final of the Champions League.
Chelsea legend Frank Lampard is in no doubt about Hazard's ability, he told BT Sport: "He's the magic in the Chelsea team".
- Analysts Reveals Updates on Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL)
- Hospital employees gawked at, photographed unconscious patient with item lodged in genitals
- Kenneka Jenkins Conspiracy Theories: Everything That Twitter Has Claimed So Far
- Overview of Different Indicators: Eldorado Gold Corporation (EGO)
- 'Allahu Akbar': Man Dressed in Black Attacks Women in France
- Lady Gaga hospitalized for 'severe pain,' cancels Rio performance
- Analyst Opinion Summary: NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA), Domino's Pizza, Inc. (DPZ)
- Choupo-Moting brace holds Manchester United at Stoke
- UEFA charges Cologne with four offences, Arsenal with one after Emirates chaos
- Billy Joe Saunders' son punches opponent Willie Monroe Jr at weigh