Website Tutto Mercato Web often comes up with stories that have nothing to do with Italian football, and that is the case today, as they claim negotiations for Eden Hazard's new Chelsea contract are going well.
The former Lille man was also suggested as a possible target for Barcelona this summer, though an ankle injury appeared to put paid to any move this summer.
Linked to Real Madrid among others, the Belgian global was being quizzed about Chelsea's potential status as a Champions League favourite.
A member of the Belgium squad which many are tipping as dark horses for the trophy, he declared himself content with life in London at the moment but he opened the door to a move to La Liga when he said "the Spanish league is special".
A Belgian player is set to renew his contract with an English club, and the biggest treat to take him comes from Spain.
The 26-year-old missed the start of the new season because of a broken ankle sustained while on worldwide duty with Belgium in June. "But I dont play for that... it's not a priority".
Morata has started his Chelsea career brilliantly on the pitch, scoring three goals in four Premier League matches and the Spaniard believes the Blues are capable of reaching the final of the Champions League.
Chelsea legend Frank Lampard is in no doubt about Hazard's ability, he told BT Sport: "He's the magic in the Chelsea team".
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel call it quits after eight years of marriage
- Facebook to open AI lab in Montreal headed by McGill professor
- 'Allahu Akbar': Man Dressed in Black Attacks Women in France
- Technical Watch - Comcast Corporation (CMCSA) moves -10.86% off from One Year High
- National Basketball Association sets a date to vote on draft lottery reform
- Guardiola: Toure Still Key For City, Watford Will Be Tough
- Analyst Opinion Summary: NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA), Domino's Pizza, Inc. (DPZ)
- Governor: NY transportation security tightened as precaution
- Chris Hughton: 'Brighton & Hove Albion must build on confidence from first win'
- UEFA charges Cologne with four offences, Arsenal with one after Emirates chaos