Some have suggested that, after her election loss, Clinton, whose political resume includes stints as first lady and as US senator from NY, should step aside.
"I think it's much more hard to unpack all of this, and with respect specifically to young women, I do think that for a lot of young women, gender is just not the motivating force that maybe it will be in the future", she answered. Trump said in a late-night tweet yesterday, a day after Ms Clinton's book hit the bookstores. Today, Clinton said, "There's a lot of smoke and whether or not there's fire, we need to figure it out".
What's missing from all of this is the apparent confidence in the outcome which Hillary expressed Tuesday when she said she was "convinced" it happened.
The poll was released as Clinton attended the official launch of her new book, "What Happened", at a bookstore in NY.
Clinton writes in the book, titled "What Happened", that her "dumb" decision to use a personal email server "got more coverage than any other issue in the whole race".
"I think the intention of the book was two things".
On Wednesday, Hillary Clinton shared some more thoughts on then-FBI Director James Comey and how she believes he impacted the 2016 election.
In the interview, Clinton said she is "viewed as a threat to powerful forces on both the right and the left", adding that she is still among the "favorite subjects" right-leaning media outlets target. He was specifically asked why didn't you tell the American people about that investigation?
First, Donald Trump is president of the United States.
The survey comes as Clinton promotes her new book, which was released Tuesday. "In my more introspective moments, I do recognize that my campaign in 2016 lacked the sense of urgency and passion that I remember" from Bill Clinton's 1992 campaign.
- Stan Lee: Marvel Will Get 'X-Men' & 'Fantastic Four' Rights Back
- Kane equals Rooney record with Champions League scoring streak
- Interpublic Group Of Companies, Inc. (The) (NYSE:IPG) Valuation According To Analysts
- Newfield Exploration Company (NFX) Shares Sold by First Citizens Bank & Trust Co
- Nestle buys into high-end coffee buzz with Blue Bottle
- Recent Insider Trade: RENDUCHINTALA VENKATA SM sold 1424 Shares Of Intel Corporation
- CDOT Announces Colorado As Winner For Hyperloop Route Concept
- Korea rejects new United Nations resolution...but Seoul notes softer rhetoric
- Indian psychiatrist stabbed to death in US
- Unemployment rate unchanged from July