Neymar's decision to snub Celtic youngster Anthony Ralston's request to swap shirts at the end of Paris Saint-Germain's 5-0 victory was because he was saving it to donate to charity. However, the 18-year-old admitted that he had not offered to shake the Brazilian's hand. Everton scouts are also said to have monitored Ralston during the Toulon Tournament, as well as the defender's performances for Scotland's Under-21s.
"It wasn't a big deal". That being said, the PSG winger was clattered a couple of times by young Ralston, whose blood was pumping and who was determined to let Neymar know he was in a physical joust. "I don't care. Like I said, everybody is different, so I won't lose any sleep over it".
With 14 Celtic appearances and one goal to his name already - coincidentally exactly the same tally he managed while on loan at Queen's Park in 2015-16 - Ralston has an opportunity to become a regular at Parkhead.
Everton have been deploying Mason Holgate as a right wing-back this season while Seamus Coleman continues his recovery from a badly broken leg sustained against Wales.
If they are to make a bid for Halston, the offer first-team football may make them a more attractive option than their rivals.
- Stock You May Need To Reconsider: Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH)
- China orders bitcoin exchanges to shut down
- Analysts Anticipate Eli Lilly and Company (LLY) to Announce $1.03 EPS
- Saudis back probe of Yemen crimes, question 'timing'
- Future and Cher Remake 'Everyday People' for New Gap Ad
- Delhi: Cab driver arrested for allegedly raping woman near Red Fort
- Watch Maggie Gyllenhaal Address Rumored Taylor Swift Song Mention
- Lander jumps in rankings on US News and World Report lists
- London fire probe chief: Survivors feel 'anger and betrayal'
- McLaren, Honda agree to end partnership in Formula 1