Mittal in a joint conference with SKT said that the company understands the massive traffic that is building on the data networks and the customer pain-points.
President Park Jung-ho of SK Telecom and Chairman Sunil Bharti Mittal of Bharti Airtel signed off on a partnership that will transfer SK Telecom's technologies and capabilities on AI network to Bharti Airtel at "MWC America 2017" that was held in San Francisco.
SK Telecom has expanded the coverage of its 800Mbps-900Mbps LTE-A Pro services by combining three/four-band CA and 4X4 Multiple-Input and Multiple-Output (MIMO) technologies. "By leveraging the experience of a company that has built one of the best mobile broadband networks in the world".
Airtel will have the capacity to identify, monitor and deliver improvements to the network experience on an individual device basis - a first in India.
During this month, SK Telecom will start the project by dispatching core network specialists to India to analyze the local network structure and evaluating necessary resources to raise quality satisfaction.
Both the companies will work in a partnership to evolve the 5G-standard technology in India.
There has been a massive quest among the Indian Telecom Operators to deliver high speed mobile internet to customers. Reliance Jio has offered about double the speed provided by its closest rival as per the data published by the sector regulator Trai at around 18 megabits per second. The company has been offering up to 500 Mbps 4G speed using carrier aggregation technology.
Bharti said that the partnership will work across several areas including developing bespoke software to dramatically improve network experience, leveraging advanced digital tools including machine learning, big data and building customised tools to improve network planning based on every customer's device experience.
Airtel on Wednesday announced that it has tied up with SK Telecom, a South Korean wireless telecom operator to enhance its network technology in the country.
The Indian operator, in its own terms, claims SK Telecom as the most advanced mobile broadband operator in the world.
"Strong partnerships have been a hallmark of Airtel's growth journey and we are proud to have always looked ahead to bring the latest technology to India".
- Klopp's warning to Sevilla ahead of Champions League showdown
- Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC) held by 23 SEC 13F Filers
- Brokers Change Their Target Price On GlaxoSmithKline PLC (NYSE:GSK)
- What's the longest winning streak in the Major League Baseball ?
- Egypt: UN chief condemns terrorist attack in northern Sinai
- New photo of suspect after bus near-miss
- Labour - no new taxes in first term
- Florida men caught hauling away stolen power pole atop Kia
- Hillary Clinton greets fans at Union Square book signing
- Zayn "never really spoke" to Harry Styles while in One Direction