"Louella inspired all who knew her with her joy of life".
However, Dorset Police have now confirmed that he has been released under investigation.
"Her eyes were usually so handsome but, when I saw her on Sunday, she didn't look very well at all and was unsteady".
The death of a 25-year-old woman at a music festival, which sparked a police murder inquiry, involved "no malice", her father has said.
Louella Michie's family has given a statement to The Sun newspaper after her body was found at the edge of the festival site in Dorset on Monday.
Mr Michie, 66, previously told The Sun the family had lost their "angel" and described the death as "a tragic mistake, a tragic accident". She had such energy.
It's reported the daughter of Holby City star John Michie apparently took an "illegal substance" before her death at Bestival.
Further examinations, including a toxicology report, will take place over the coming weeks in order to establish whether there are any substances in Ms Michie's system or other suspicious circumstances.
"John and his wife Carol ask that the privacy of their family be respected at this traumatic time".
"Following the discovery of the woman's body we have now launched an investigation into her death".
Following the devastating revelation, Bestival shared the following statement: "Following today's news announcement, the team at Bestival are devastated to hear about this tragic news. We have specially trained officers supporting her family at this very hard time".
- Stoke's Shawcross misses Man United clash with back injury
- Luther Strange remains untethered on DACA in constituent email, quickly clarifies position
- Has $36298000 Position in Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)
- Sweetnam Sells 11715 Shares of SunCoke Energy, Inc. (SXC) Stock
- UVA President Sullivan Responds to Tuesday Night Protest
- United Kingdom authorities seize mafia boss Dawood Ibrahim's assets worth INR42,000 crore
- GOP Senators Throw another Health Care Hail Mary
- Increase in BC incomes falls short of inflation rate: census
- Theresa May lies to Parliament about Police Pay
- Man Allegedly Kills Mother in ICU at New Hampshire's Largest Hospital