If you like the way Joanna Gaines decorates the fixer uppers on her and husband Chip's popular HGTV show, the two are partnering up with Target for an exclusive new line of products for the home.
"Hearth & Hand with Magnolia" merchandise will be in Target stores on November 5 around the time the fifth Season of Fixer Upper premiers and of course, just in time for holiday shopping.
Target is pairing with the Gaines" home brand Magnolia to create "Hearth and Hand', featuring the couple's signature style.
Though the Gaineses seem to have done everything, this will actually the first time Magnolia will be working with a retailer to design and create products, Target says, and the Gaines' are excited about it. Joanna even took to Instagram to post a short video about the forthcoming home goods line. (TGT) said it is launching an exclusive home and lifestyle brand, Hearth & Hand with Magnolia, in partnership with Magnolia, a home and lifestyle brand founded by HGTV stars Chip and Joanna Gaines. The price range is 99 cents to $130, Target said.
"And the fact that this little piece of Magnolia is coming to a town near you, well, I think you're gonna be as geeked out about this stuff as I am", he continued.
But here's the sweetest part: A year after the Gaineses created the Magnolia Foundation - a charity to help communities and families in need - they're using the Target line to trick out some new spaces for deserving people. Magnolia will be working with Target House at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital to redesign its dining room.
- How Analysts Feel About Horizon Pharma PLC (NASDAQ:HZNP)?
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD) Given News Impact Rating of 0.20
- Some iPad Pros cost £60 more as Apple quietly ups prices
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc (ICPT) Stock Dives on Drug Warning
- Ryan trustees bail plea: Victim's father intervenes in Bombay HC
- Alexis Ohanian Jr Latest News, Photos, and Videos
- Korea denounces new United Nations sanctions
- Analyst Recommendations Watch: Southwest Airlines Co. (LUV)
- Which Analysts Are Watching Genworth Financial Inc (NYSE:GNW)?
- Hillary Clinton book tour to make stop in Denver