The New England Patriots QBcalled in to WEEI radio on Monday and was asked if he's been paying attention to the Kaepernick saga - and the ongoing national anthem demonstrations around the league.
This isn't the first time Curry has expressed support for Kaepernick, applauding him in early September of a year ago when the quarterback first began his protest of police violence while on the 49ers. "Not this time of year". Starting 49er quarterback Brian Hoyer went 24-for-35 for 193 yards with a 68.6 completion percentage and one interception with no touchdowns.
Additionally, Curry's post is significant as Levi's stadium is where much of the controversy around Kaepernick and his movement first started.
"No I don't know Colin very well at all, I mean I've never really had a conversation with him", Brady said.
There's going to be people that agree with him and there's going to be people that disagree with him, which is what I think our country stands for.
Tom Brady is taking a knee when it comes to answering Colin Kaepernick questions. Due to the schedule, however, it's possible Brady and Kaepernick have not seen each other since that game. Brady is usually mum on current affairs and drew both headlines and criticism for choosing not to reveal much about his friendship with President Donald Trump.
"I don't really pay attention to that", Brady said.
- Engagement ring falls through bridge during proposal
- What's Cardinal Health Incorporated (NYSE:CAH) Upside After This Short Interest Decrease?
- American Horror Story: Cult: Why Ally's Shocking Move Probably Wasn't an Accident
- US Seeks an Asset Freeze for Kim Jong Un
- Orange County Public Schools closed through Thursday
- Thousands without power in coastal Georgia from severe storm
- Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST) EPS Estimated At $1.99
- Millions disconnected from electricity in Florida, Georgia
- How Analysts Rated Digital Realty Trust, Inc
- Ubisoft Announces The Division Free Weekend On PC, Thursday To Sunday