Meghan recently declared her love for Harry in a candid interview with Vanity Fair, hinting that an official engagement announcement was on the cards. Same player shoot again this fall, the star of Bollywood and now Hollywood complains in Vanity Fair that the main focus is on the life of a couple of miss Markle, at the expense of his personal achievements.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have been dating for over a year now, and engagement rumors have been surrounding the pair over the last couple of months. I think as soon as we worked together she realized the power of hair and make-up and that is something that should never be underestimated.
However, at least one person wasn't happy with the way Markle was portrayed: her best friend, actress Priyanka Chopra. "It would have been nice to write about her not just her boyfriend", the Baywatch star told ET.
The mum-of-three added: "Those Vanity Fair pictures were just so handsome and I love that she was talking about them being two people in love, being so open and honest". It is a little sexist...
"Beautiful Meghan Markel (sic) for@vanityfair with @therealpeterlindbergh and@jdiehlpoynter Such a lovely day.#marygreenwell #meghanmarkle#makeup#makeupartist", the make-up maven captioned a post featuring the glowing cover image of the star. The only thing I'm saying is that there should be a little more equality between the sexes, that women are not just +1.
As the potential future wife of Diana's youngest son it was only time before people started to make the inevitable comparisons between Meghan Markle and the late Princess. "Because it's gonna take people like me, like a lot of other women out there, to make it easier for the next generation where they don't have to feel like, 'Oh, there are not parts written for us".
- S.Korea confirms traces of radioactive gas from N.Korea's nuclear test
- Parents of Girls Slain in 1975 Thank Police
- Extra Space Storage (EXR) Receives Coverage Optimism Rating of 0.14
- Travelers Companies, Inc. (TRV) Position Raised by Bessemer Group Inc
- Pep refuses to explain Toure omission for Feyenoord tie
- UK Lawmakers Back Brexit Bill Transposing EU Laws
- Liverpool Send Player Home From Training Ahead Of Champions League Return
- Jean-Claude Juncker: Britons will 'soon regret' Brexit vote
- 'Sound breaking' for the Tower of Voices at Flight 93 Memorial Park
- Craig Revel-Horwood says Strictly is set for a BIG shake up!