With the onset of fall, the season of Halloween and pumpkin spice is upon us. It is a deeper dive into this Mexico-based coming-of-age romp, taking a closer look at the characters and landscapes that make up The Land of the Dead.
What do you think of the latest trailer for Coco? Are you excited for the upcoming film? To return to the Land of the Living, Miguel will need a magical marigold petal and the blessing of a family member-but, according to the clerk, the family member can include any condition she likes-even forbidding music forever.
Co-created by Toy Story 3 director Lee Unkrich and Adrian Molina of Monsters University, Coco boasts an all-Latino voice cast. My reservations about a movie that only has a few people of Mexican descent behind the scenes were put to rest by the filmmakers' dedication to research and authenticity - not to mention that adorable dog.
"Coco" is the second Pixar release of the year after this summer's "Cars 3". A mystical event takes Miguel to the Land of the Dead, and he teams up with a charming ne'er-do-well skeleton named Hector (Gael Garcia Bernal) to uncover long-hidden family secrets.
Coco is set for release on November 22nd in the States and on January 18th in the UK.
Miguel is a boy who, despite his family's generations-old ban on music, does nothing but dream about becoming an accomplished musician like his idol, Ernesto de la Cruz.
- Police respond to possible school shooting in Washington
- Shohei Otani set to be posted after 2017 season
- Boston College to stick with freshman QB Brown for Notre Dame
- Facebook Pitches Brand Safety Ahead of Video Ad Push
- Jenkins to helm Wonder Woman 2
- Atossa Genetics Inc (ATOS) Stock Overview
- North Korea-West nuclear deal impossible as Pyongyang seeks to stay isolated
- All Indians are originally Hindus: RSS supremo Mohan Bhagwat
- Internet Erupts Over Tech Bros Trying To Put Bodegas Out Of Business
- USA producer prices rose in August as energy costs shot up