Three people have been questioned and released in connection with the shooting of a 19-year-old man on the Boston Common Tuesday afternoon.
He was taken to a hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Two suspects were taken into custody after a male was shot Tuesday evening in the US city of Boston with life-threatening injuries, police said.
The shooting was reported just before 7 p.m.in the area of the bandstand by Tremont Street.
The Globe reports that the incident led to a "chaotic scene " at the popular public park, with visitors running for cover and police swarming. "These shootings are becoming too common".
"If you are on campus, go to the nearest available room and lock/barricade the doors and silence phone", the alert said. The MBTA said trains on the Red and Green lines are delayed due to the investigation.
- Parma murderer executed for 1992 back-to-back killings
- Hurricane Irma whips Florida
- All Indians are originally Hindus: RSS supremo Mohan Bhagwat
- 'Real are short a striker': Zidane regrets Chelsea star's departure
- Nigeria Condemns Human Right Abuse in Myanmar
- Recent disasters hurry World of Warcraft to release this year's charity pet
- Iran signs deals to reconstruct power lines in Syria
- North Korea-West nuclear deal impossible as Pyongyang seeks to stay isolated
- London police arrest woman after incident at Prince George's school
- Democrats to Special Counsel Mueller: We Have Evidence Michael Flynn Broke Law