The Brazilian playmaker's future was a source of constant speculation throughout the summer transfer window as he was heavily linked with a move to Barcelona.
Liverpool attacker Mohamed Salah has emerged as a major doubt for his side's Champions League clash with Sevilla on Wednesday (13 September) after being sent home from the Reds' training complex with an illness.
Coutinho is yet to feature for Liverpool this season with a reported back injury.
"Champions League nights are always special, especially at Anfield".
Senegal worldwide Mane, who will serve a three-match domestic ban after receiving a direct red, is likely to feature in the mid-week game while Brazilian playmaker Philippe Coutinho could make his first start of the campaign.
However, Klopp has once again insisted that he will not rush Coutinho back into the team, despite the 25-year-old having played for Brazil during the global break.
Alongside Sevilla, Liverpool have also been grouped with Spartak Moscow and Maribor for their Champions League campaign.
I will have this situation all the time over the next three or four weeks, so we thought: "OK, let's start immediately with this, give him three or four days of training and then he's available for us"."
The Spaniard signed a three-year deal with the La Liga side this summer after failing to live up to the expectations in the Premier League with Manchester City last season.
Liverpool will host Burnley at Anfield in their league match on Saturday.
- Mom Worries About Diabetic Teen Son Amid Irma Power Outage
- American Horror Story: Cult: Why Ally's Shocking Move Probably Wasn't an Accident
- Expedition 53-54 Members Launch To International Space Station
- Thousands without power in coastal Georgia from severe storm
- Jone Jones's B Sample Before UFC 214 Confirms Failed Drug Test
- Irma Continues to Weaken
- Tracking Shares of Nuveen Texas Quality Municipal Income Fund (NTX) — Technical Focus
- Stephen Curry posts Instagram story supporting Colin Kaepernick
- Here are all the shiny new things Apple is announcing right now
- Ubisoft Announces The Division Free Weekend On PC, Thursday To Sunday