The Brazilian playmaker's future was a source of constant speculation throughout the summer transfer window as he was heavily linked with a move to Barcelona.
Liverpool attacker Mohamed Salah has emerged as a major doubt for his side's Champions League clash with Sevilla on Wednesday (13 September) after being sent home from the Reds' training complex with an illness.
Coutinho is yet to feature for Liverpool this season with a reported back injury.
"Champions League nights are always special, especially at Anfield".
Senegal worldwide Mane, who will serve a three-match domestic ban after receiving a direct red, is likely to feature in the mid-week game while Brazilian playmaker Philippe Coutinho could make his first start of the campaign.
However, Klopp has once again insisted that he will not rush Coutinho back into the team, despite the 25-year-old having played for Brazil during the global break.
Alongside Sevilla, Liverpool have also been grouped with Spartak Moscow and Maribor for their Champions League campaign.
I will have this situation all the time over the next three or four weeks, so we thought: "OK, let's start immediately with this, give him three or four days of training and then he's available for us"."
The Spaniard signed a three-year deal with the La Liga side this summer after failing to live up to the expectations in the Premier League with Manchester City last season.
Liverpool will host Burnley at Anfield in their league match on Saturday.
- Expedition 53-54 Members Launch To International Space Station
- Engagement ring falls through bridge during proposal
- US Seeks an Asset Freeze for Kim Jong Un
- Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc
- Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST) EPS Estimated At $1.99
- State Senate Approves Foxconn Incentives Package
- Orange County Public Schools closed through Thursday
- What's Cardinal Health Incorporated (NYSE:CAH) Upside After This Short Interest Decrease?
- Tracking Shares of Nuveen Texas Quality Municipal Income Fund (NTX) — Technical Focus
- Trading summary on Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. (AHT)