Houston will be scrambling to fill the roster spots in time to field a full team on the abbreviated work week. Houston was ransacked by the Jacksonville Jaguars defense en route to 10 sacks and a 29-7 loss.
It's unfortunate that Fiedorowicz's season is already over, but he just suffered a concussion during the preseason and there is clearly some concern on the side of the Texans.
Fiedorowicz had his breakout season in 2016, making 54 catches for 559 yards and four touchdowns after combining for 21 receptions, 195 yards and two scores in his first two seasons.
For his 2016 efforts, he was given a three-year extension on August 31. Strong was suspended for one game before the season for being arrested for possession of marijuana before the 2015 season in Phoenix.
The Texans go on the road this Thursday night for a game with the Cincinnati Bengals.
- UN Security Council unanimously steps up sanctions on North Korea
- Analyzing Hot Stocks Using EPS Growth : Freeport-McMoRan Inc. (NYSE:FCX)
- USA stocks close higher as banks climb
- Technical Focus: Watching Shares of BlackRock Core Bond Trust (BHK)
- Congress sends condemnation of white supremacists to Trump for signature
- Billie Lourd opens up about Carrie Fisher's death in heartbreaking interview
- Don't freak out about Hurricane Jose just yet
- Hurricane Irma downsized to a 'tropical storm' as it grinds across Florida
- Rebel Wilson wins $4.5m defamation payout
- Trump Administration Introduces Industry-Friendly Guidelines for Self-Driving Cars