Prasanna said the sequel would retain the same cast. SHUBH MANGAL SAAVDHAN that stars Ayushmann Khurrana and Bhumi Pednekar is a remake of South film and has released across 250 screens in the overseas markets.
Director of super successful film Shubh Mangal Savdhan, R.S. Prasanna attended success bash of his film on Tuesday in Mumbai.
Prasanna said he had already discussed an idea with producer Aanand L Rai regarding the film's follow-up.
When asked whether it was challenge to remake a Tamil film, he said, "It was tough but luckily it has happened in right way". Their lives turn upside down when Mudit realizes that he is suffering from erectile dysfunction, days before their wedding. The movie is said to be based on the Delhi and Haridwar and was extensively shot in Delhi, Hrishikesh and Haridwar. When I was making the Tamil version then I had thought of an idea for the sequel. We are looking for a plot line. "Whatever we make, if it can connect to any of us with what is happening in our daily life, it will be really fantastic". But later, they got the solution of the problem. So a sequel will definitely happen, but we don't know when exactly it is going to happen. They were also very cautious about being honest to the film because they have to make a film which is family friendly and not vulgar. The word of mouth of the film is one of the best Bollywood movies has seen recently.
- Schnieders Capital Management LLC Has $847000 Stake in US Bancorp (USB)
- Korea denounces new United Nations sanctions
- AIADMK sacks Sasikala as interim general secretary
- Alexis Ohanian Jr Latest News, Photos, and Videos
- Tattoos release nanoparticles that lodge in lymph nodes, scientists say
- 5 dead after Florida nursing home loses power due to Irma
- Meritor (NYSE:MTOR) Receiving Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage, Study Shows
- 5 dead, others evacuated at Hollywood nursing home without power after Irma
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc (ICPT) Stock Dives on Drug Warning
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD) Given News Impact Rating of 0.20